By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

God damn you're all twisting my words!! I only got the poison idea from when somebody discussed Rols last post about Pandoras Tower. I don't even know if you can get killed by poison - but I'm guessing you can based on who ppl are talking around here. What I know for sure is that mafia (usually?) uses bullet and 3rd party can use knifes. Am I right?

Interesting that you suddenly know so much about how bulletproof works.

Yes, I read up on it after Day One - plus I also read the PM I got from Hat. It states really well how it works.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

And yet you thought you were just an ordinary townie.

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:
I'd like all the noobs to nameclaim.
Mantle, moreno, ninpie, outlaw, insom, smeags

Why?

because I said so?

not good enough. name claim you first. If the rest of us gonna do it, then so should you and everyone else

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I understand what prof is doing, but I think it's a foolish endeavour. PLUS he didn't list radish as a noob!
Still, there's no harm in it. And if one of the newbs is Yuna then it would help confirm NinPie.

Bulletproof.. it's believable in a game with so many power roles I guess

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
I understand what prof is doing, but I think it's a foolish endeavour. PLUS he didn't list radish as a noob!
Still, there's no harm in it. And if one of the newbs is Yuna then it would help confirm NinPie.

I'm lynching any noob who claims yuna after this post.

DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:

I see.

So we officially have a mafia poisoner now! Good to know.

God damn you're all twisting my words!! I only got the poison idea from when somebody discussed Rols last post about Pandoras Tower. I don't even know if you can get killed by poison - but I'm guessing you can based on who ppl are talking around here. What I know for sure is that mafia (usually?) uses bullet and 3rd party can use knifes. Am I right?

Well thats what the wiki says ^_^

Also are sure there in no detail you forgot to mention about your ability?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

btw DS if you really are bulletproof, claiming such is the last thing you should do. You WANT to act super town and important so mafia will try to shoot you and waste their shot.

Not that I have the power to lynch whoever I want, but I will push for it.

theprof00 said:
I'd like all the noobs to nameclaim.
Mantle, moreno, ninpie, outlaw, insom, smeags

I'm not a noob, I was in the last game.

Anyway, why?