By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

No more talking about characters until we see mantles and ds's

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
No more talking about characters until we see mantles and ds's

Why? We still haven't had people put in their opinions on this Yuna Character.

Do you want us to stop talking because we are on to something, Prof? Is that it?

Well, considering I am a protagonist, I feel it is definitely a possibility, but we cannot take it as 100% fact until we have more info in my opinion.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Don't know why Prof jumped the gun there with his claim.
I have to say I'm suspicious of the way he handled the who thing
And when he says that hat isn't answering his pm well that just felt like bad acting.

As I just said before this post, prof didn't jump the gun.

So you think he's mafia making it up when he'd eventually have to make good on his claim to be believed?

You do relize this is proff were talking about right ? Do you remember how trucks was lynched  2 rounds back ?

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:
Dont know how you reached the UB for outlaw, but i did think that Rol was either FF or a poison doc, but sure what to think now that we didnt have any such incidents last night.

We don't know that there wasn't a poisoning last night, as usually that isn't announced. However, in the FMA round, which was hosted by hat, he did announce it.

In all the games i played that had a poisoner, poisoning was always announced in the day flavor along with the night the target will die.

Since Hat announed it in his last game then i think its safe to assume he would have done the same here.

Players who played in the WOW days still follow his/her teachings until now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Well, considering I am a protagonist, I feel it is definitely a possibility, but we cannot take it as 100% fact until we have more info in my opinion.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean that Yuna could possibly be Townie because you are?

Oh god damn... What, that's like 6 votes on me?

I didn't wanna say anything about my role - but I'm facing a lynch here:

My character is Samus and I'm bullet proof.

NinPie can check it tonight.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Oh god damn... What, that's like 6 votes on me?

I didn't wanna say anything about my role - but I'm facing a lynch here:

My character is Samus and I'm bullet proof.

NinPie can check it tonight.

What does that do for you?

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Don't know why Prof jumped the gun there with his claim.
I have to say I'm suspicious of the way he handled the who thing
And when he says that hat isn't answering his pm well that just felt like bad acting.

As I just said before this post, prof didn't jump the gun.

So you think he's mafia making it up when he'd eventually have to make good on his claim to be believed?

You do relize this is proff were talking about right ? Do you remember how trucks was lynched  2 rounds back ?

Linkzmax said:

nen-suer said:
Dont know how you reached the UB for outlaw, but i did think that Rol was either FF or a poison doc, but sure what to think now that we didnt have any such incidents last night.

We don't know that there wasn't a poisoning last night, as usually that isn't announced. However, in the FMA round, which was hosted by hat, he did announce it.

In all the games i played that had a poisoner, poisoning was always announced in the day flavor along with the night the target will die.

Since Hat announed it in his last game then i think its safe to assume he would have done the same here.

Players who played in the WOW days still follow his/her teachings until now.

prof made something up to get Trucks lynched 2 rounds ago, but his claim there was still based on some truth. prof's claim here has no chance of getting Trucks lynched unless he's being absolutely truthful, but that wasn't even the goal. He wanted to confirm Trucks and himself as town.

I've seen it used far more often as non-announced and a standard doc can heal the target either the night of the poisoning, or the following night when the target is supposed to die. Makes no difference though since previous practice points to hat announcing it.

And now the mafia knoews how to waste me... thanks

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.