By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:

Yes of course I forgot! This is my first time playing mafia with different role than townie, doc, cop and mafia. I read the mafia wiki late at night (just about as Night One began). I didn't know there were a role like the janitor until after Rol had bite the dust. Of course it would have been better for me to say that "I didn't know" - I'll remember that for later; I'll just lie. Seems like you're better off then.

How can you forget....something you read......like 24 hours back?

Even if you forget the noun "Godfather" you would have remembered it's purpose.

You say you have no night activities, you also say you are not a vanilla town, you also say you are not a mafia and neither are you a doc or a cop. But, you have contradicted on this point before, saying you aren't aware of roles outside cop, doc, townie and mafia.

How can you be something that you are not aware of?

You are. LYING.

I read it right before I went to bed - that's how I forgot it. And before I read it I wasn't aware of any other roles other than cop and doc for the townies. I thought that having an ability was different from having a role. Sorry for the confusion. I do have a power (and thus, I have a role) - but no night activities. Satisfied with SOME of the answers anyway?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

False Role claiming is just way too risky of a counter measure for a mafia member. Especially this early on.

We've got two people claiming the role of cop. If I were a betting man, I'd say that's the most were gonna have this round. If one of these guys is faking, then a real cop would want to take the risk of outing himself so confront the other two. We now have a 1/3 chance (a much more tangible chance than we have now) to lynch an actual mafia member.

Just seems like a bad chess move for a mafia player to pull, especially this early on. But hey, I'm 40 rounds late, so maybe there's something to it I'm not seeing. But for now I'm seeing the town at a disadvantage.

theprof00 said:
No mantle that "i dont have night abilities " was a correction. His firat statement was vanilla townie.
@ds
so you put one or two in uour suspects list?
Good2know

My first statement that I am a vanilla townie doesn't contradict the fact that I have power ups since I thought I was a vanilla townie because I didn't have night activities. Does that make things any clearer?

Yeah, I put a whole bunch of mafias in my suspect list cuz I know who they are and wanted you to know where to look for my mafia buddys - cuz that's what you do when you're mafia: you out your team mates. Really? If I was mafia I would do that?

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Are you the cop or doc?

I'm neither.

And can some one please tell me what a 3rd party is?! :P

And, btw, I think that supermarios analysis of truck was pretty weak... He wrote just one sentence...

mantle you are so useless. This is the post. Emphasis on the bolded.

This only re-enforce what I've been trying to tell you: I wasn't familiar with what a role was, or what they do. I only knew I had an "ability", and didn't think THAT was my role.

After a long walk in the streets of Hamburgerville, Zeus decided to ruin Mr. Kitten's noon by sending yet another thunderbolt down from the heavens. "Oh dear, I hope it isn't anyone important this time!" Mr. Kitten exclaimed. Not moments after after the first interruption, Mr. Kitten heard another thunderous bolt than another, and another. It wasn't too long before the citizens of Hambugerville gathered near the area that disturbed everyone's day.

"haha! Is that all you got Zeus? I was the sidekick of the fastest character ever to exist after all." Said a floating, orange creature. "But if that's the way you want it, I'll just leave this stupid town!" 

Tails was sniped and tea bagged furiously outside the parameters of Hamburgerville.

Rainbow Yoshi was Modkilled

Rainbow Yoshi was tails -Double Voter

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

I see.

I want to know your suspects. Honest suspects that you think are highly suspicious, possible mafias.

I have to suspect prof at the moment: I kinda feel like he's twisting my words a but. Yes, I made one or two mistakes - and I didn't totally understand the game (with the roles/abilities) until recently. But he seems to be very eager to lynch me. Both you and Noctis have voted for me (and I'm quite surprised that Mario haven't voted for me yet), but none of you are going after me like he is. And I find it weird that he would have been blocked when he (probably) tried to motivate Truck. Either he's lying about his role OR Truck was bussed or Truck is the one lying.

And I don't really like the lurkers around here.

The only one I feel is trustworthy is NinPie - and that's only cuz he came out as a cop (of sorts) and said he'd found Yuna. Radish also feels kinda safe.

But a general guide line for me: ppl trying to push for a lynching on only ONE person is a suspect. Why focus on only one? Rol did the right thing there: he didn't focus on a single person, he interigated several persons at the same time. First I thought that was fishy, but now I understand that that's the way to guy. The more the merrier

New item on the menu folks!

Fresh fox meat!

We don't get RY character name?

Oh wait! Tails it says... Protagonist...

Anywho, so a double voter has the ability to vote/lynch twice? Like for example if I was at 9 votes to lynch, RY could have come in and done Vote: Smeags and it would finish the deal?