By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
I didn't say hat didn't answer my pm, I said maybe he didn't get it.

My first choice was to use my ability on wonk, but after rethinking the angles that I knew, I switched to trucks with a second pm. I was thinking he didn't get that one.

@bolded

Ahh same thing :P

Well since you targeted one of your suspects from yesterday i'll assume you are indeed not a motivater!

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Yeah mafia could have  protagonist names as well. Other wise the  name cop will be a full fledged cop if thats the case.

OR, the name cop is mafia? Remember pokemon round the name cop was also mafia, and other mafia showed up as pokemon.

True.....you know what?

Did trucks say if he get the name of the players he targets ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
No mantle that "i dont have night abilities " was a correction. His firat statement was vanilla townie.
@ds
so you put one or two in uour suspects list?
Good2know

Can you provide the post where he says that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571695

Here is the post where he doesn't accept being a regular townie. He neither accepts it nor denies it. Why do that?

EBWOP

Another post where he doesn't accept

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571850

Those are your posts mantle.
Neither of them shows the one I posted.
Yours shows the quotes where he was clarifying. Mine shows where he not only acknowledged only three town roles, but denied two of them.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
No mantle that "i dont have night abilities " was a correction. His firat statement was vanilla townie.
@ds
Good2know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:

Here is the post where he doesn't accept being a regular townie. He neither accepts it nor denies it. Why do that?

EBWOP

Yours shows the quotes where he was clarifying. Mine shows where he not only acknowledged only three town roles, but denied two of them.

I wasn't posting links that showed yours because that doesn't say anything. He denied practically every role he knew about : vanilla townie, cop, doc, mafia. Since he doesn't know about other roles he denied them as well.

And yes, he denied being a vanilla townie :

"

'll try to explain this the best I can...

I thought initualy that there only were townies, doc and cop and mafias... Then I learned there were 3rd parties as well. What I meant by "abilities" before were those the doc and cop has. I'm not saying I'm plain vanilla. In a previous post I said that; I'm not mafia, I'm not 3rd party, I'm not the doc and I'm not the cop.

"

He was afraid trucks might be more suspicious of him if he said he is plain vanilla.Because trucks was suspicious of danne since you asked "cop or doc?"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571850 For reference.

So here my promissed smeags reread...

Checking in post and the classical newb edit, would normally be a non-tell, but edits are edits. (1)

Early no lynch vote, also butchery stuff, he claims he did not know we can no lynch... nothing much to read here... Mario pointed out the smeags weird choise of words in his huge post later ("the villagers") Also, according to Rol the post was edited. (2) Jokes again - I don't like this since in my head this is stil ongoing behaviour...

Claims to be a mafia player, though he means the game in genereal - also claims that the post rol pointed out wasn't edited...

after a long pause (in pages not time) he posts this not much contribution here, he has now the status of active lurker in my eyes... then he has a suspect list of none, and complains somehow about the activity (which was actually really great in my eyes) (NintyPie calls him suspicious after this post) (3)

PHoFs NintyPie - humm *facepalm* he should stick to normal means of FoS/HoS and avoid anything jokey-similar... (Danne FoSs)

Explains PHoF and wants night one... tells Danne  he is a first timer... (a lot of his posts seem like... nothing that really matters - plays him even more in the active Lurker category) (Mario basically FoSs Smeags by putting him on his Scum/3rd Party list)

Here Smeags wants to have night once again... again newb excuse and whining...

Here I don't get what he means by forming factions... the factions are already out there... urgh... (mantle puts smeags on his "in the middle" list)

(My HoS on Smeags) And he reappears after a small pause (posts (~2p@50) not time) evades my question by claiming he already voted (or misunderstood) and again with his first mafia online game... after me forcing him to claim who he wants to lynch he answers with RainbowYoshi, who was already replaced and complains about day 1 again.

I feel like he is getting overly "defensive" here, he claims to be interested in the game... and yaps about how useless day 1 is... somehow again...

After a bit of pressure he reveals he would go for Trucks/Outlaw, actually this is the first time he really does something that can be considered usefull after all the complaining, wanting night and newb excuses...

Indicator that he might not be reading everything that happens (4, 5, 6 and Day 2)

(7) - anyway, nothing much to tell about this one, other than if his attitude from day 1 continues... I am willing to lynch him today. (8) okay to (8) there is something to say, but I don't want to relink - others may consider this vital, but meh, I think some other players cought attention to rol being female...

Wants pie to claim (9)

Non-tells:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Okay! Smeags, I think my HoS sits, but not for reasons that I believe that you are scum (for now), but for reasons of being not profitable, readable and that you mostly played as an active lurker... I want you to contribute more, bring in your own opinion and not just state solid facts or joke arround.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
I didn't say hat didn't answer my pm, I said maybe he didn't get it.

My first choice was to use my ability on wonk, but after rethinking the angles that I knew, I switched to trucks with a second pm. I was thinking he didn't get that one.

@bolded

Ahh same thing :P

Well since you targeted one of your suspects from yesterday i'll assume you are indeed not a motivater!

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

Yeah mafia could have  protagonist names as well. Other wise the  name cop will be a full fledged cop if thats the case.

OR, the name cop is mafia? Remember pokemon round the name cop was also mafia, and other mafia showed up as pokemon.

True.....you know what?

Did trucks say if he get the name of the players he targets ?

He implied a full cop with 2 shots. No names.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
@ds
Good2know

mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:

EBWOP

I wasn't posting links that showed yours because that doesn't say anything. He denied practically every role he knew about : vanilla townie, cop, doc, mafia. Since he doesn't know about other roles he denied them as well.

And yes, he denied being a vanilla townie :

"

'll try to explain this the best I can...

I thought initualy that there only were townies, doc and cop and mafias... Then I learned there were 3rd parties as well. What I meant by "abilities" before were those the doc and cop has. I'm not saying I'm plain vanilla. In a previous post I said that; I'm not mafia, I'm not 3rd party, I'm not the doc and I'm not the cop.

"

He was afraid trucks might be more suspicious of him if he said he is plain vanilla.Because trucks was suspicious of danne since you asked "cop or doc?"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4571850 For reference.

Mine says everything because there are no plain roles. That's all that needs to be said? Notice how I buddy with him after and get his suspects list and ask him questions? Because all that needed to be said was that he said he was a plain townie.

Yours is a clarification, which is at worst, him being contradictory. Without my post, yours doesn't say much at all.

theprof00 said:

Mine says everything because there are no plain roles. That's all that needs to be said? Notice how I buddy with him after and get his suspects list and ask him questions? Because all that needed to be said was that he said he was a plain townie.

Yours is a clarification, which is at worst, him being contradictory. Without my post, yours doesn't say much at all.

I am not following you.

What are you trying to say? Yeah, he is being contradictory.

For some reason your post just comes off as MINE VS YOU. Sorry but it made me chuckle a bit.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I am not following you.

This is waht you asked for:

theprof00 said:
@ds
Good2know Can you provide the post where he says that?

Your posts don't say "i don't have night abilities", your posts say "I meant I meant I don't have night abilities like the cop or doc."

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I am not following you.

This is waht you asked for:

theprof00 said:
@ds
Good2know Can you provide the post where he says that?

Your posts don't say "i don't have night abilities", your posts say "I meant I meant I don't have night abilities like the cop or doc."

erm....He doesn't know about any other role. At least on day 1.