By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

I remembered yesterday that Rol also mentioned fire, so I went back and re-read it.

He was referencing pandoras tower, and mentioned the word "antidote". However, in reference to outlaw, Rol mentioned, burned,poisoned, and paralyzed.

Now, I find there are two possible options.

A) Outlaw is the anti-janitor.
B) Outlaw is pretending to be the anti-janitor.

Why do you presume Rol was trying to give us some sort of cryptic message? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there, and just assumed he was talking about Pandora's Tower.

Surely that is sarcasm.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

I remembered yesterday that Rol also mentioned fire, so I went back and re-read it.

He was referencing pandoras tower, and mentioned the word "antidote". However, in reference to outlaw, Rol mentioned, burned,poisoned, and paralyzed.

Now, I find there are two possible options.

A) Outlaw is the anti-janitor.
B) Outlaw is pretending to be the anti-janitor.

Why do you presume Rol was trying to give us some sort of cryptic message? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there, and just assumed he was talking about Pandora's Tower.

Surely that is sarcasm.

What are you implying?

theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:
@ Noctis and Mario:
Would you mind elaborating a bit about why you're voting for me? Yes, yes, you find me scummy - but in what way? And why are you in such a rush to lynch me Mario? Urging ppl to vote on me? We haven't heard from half the players yet, and you urgently want to lynch me? how come?

Well, for instance, yesterday you said that there is only doc, cop and regular townie.

I asked you if you were the cop or the doc. It was rhetorical question, I knew what your answer was going to be given your statement. That's because there are no regular townies (or at least I very very highly doubt it).

Given that you later say that you were confused and meant to say "just not cop or doc" you yet still push today for something like what MY role is....well, I would think that someone who had a role would also want to keep it secret, so you would have sympathized with me, but instead, not only did you push my to clim but when I said it was beneficial to trucks you suddenly started to push suspicion as well. That doesn't look good in my book.

Of course, perhaps you're just paranoid, or a noob, but compounds things because you don't seem to be a noob to mafia. Rather, it seems like you're just trying to put on that image.

Yes, I am noob - haven't you figured that part out yet? I have played it (mafia) with friends IRL (not thru a forum) and then there was just townies (including cop and doc) and mafia. Thats it. No power ups, no other roles, no nothing more. And it wasn't until after day one had ended that I read up on the different roles (which Noctis or Mantle supplied to me I think), so until the First Night I thought there were only Cop and Doc that had night activities in the town, except for Mafia. I don't have any night activities, and therefore I asumed no one else had them (except doc, cop, mafia) since that's how I've been playing up until now.

Happy?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

What I was trying to say in that first statement was that NinPie had outed himself too early - badly worded, agreed.

I don't know what maffia would do with the information about the game character - I just wanted to see if everyone had big roles, or if there were smaller parts as well. So far it's consistent with being big roles - probably names everyone knows of.

Yes. It was a mistake to come forward because he didn't find any scum yet. However, you saying "I hope you don't die" seemed really fake to me. You can call it badly worded, but it really isn't. The words are quite clear at that is exactly what I would expect mafia to say. When I play I don't just take what everyone says as truth. You have to ask yourself, "What would I do if I was in his shoes?"

Exactly. I can understand that you wanted to know if there were "big" roles or not, but don't you understand that mafia would be very curious about that as well?

DanneSandin said:
@ Noctis and Mario:
Would you mind elaborating a bit about why you're voting for me? Yes, yes, you find me scummy - but in what way? And why are you in such a rush to lynch me Mario? Urging ppl to vote on me? We haven't heard from half the players yet, and you urgently want to lynch me? how come?

I am in no rush, and am in favor of the day lasting as long as possible. However, when people do decide to vote I urge them to consider you as an option. I honestly think you are one of our strongest cases at the moment for reasons I have stated since the early stages of day 1.

I'm not gonna defend my comment to NinPie since it was a stupid one to make. I'll give you that.

And I'm not the only one who wondered if everyone ppl had "big characters" - Radish actually was the first one to ask that. So, with your way of thinking, radish would be a suspect as well?

Yeah you've had it in for me since the start, so it makes sense for you to push me. Hope I can change your mind down the road. Nothing much to say really.

NintendoPie said:
morenoingrato said:
@NintendoTraitor:

Probably, if they speak at night, they may have brought that up.

First Off: >_>

Secondly, thank you, that is what I was getting at. 

Is Danne wanting me to keep my discovery of the person's Character secret because he is on his team? Maybe he knows something that you guys' do not! (I.E. the Player who is Yuna.)

I'm asuming that the person who is Yuna is a regular townie, and that's why I don't want you to out that person - but I understand the way you're thinking here. And why do I asume Yuna is a townie? Cuz Yuna is a PROTAGONIST in FF, and my character is also a protagonist - therefore I asume Yuna is a goodie. I suggest you take a look at your own character and think about what I just said. Are YOU a protagonist? And if you are, are you a townie?

Protagonist character=townie?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Also it doesnt help that you said "you can stop us from lynching yuna".
Nobody has said that town has "good guy/protagonist" names.

You yourself were the one to suggest that, dear ds.

I am asuming that a protagonist character = a townie, since my character is a protagonist and I'm a townie (even tho no one seems to believe that now). I asked Ninpie this very same question, and you don't have to answer this - just think about it: is YOUR character a protagonist? If you're townie I'm certain it will be.

theprof00 said:
Moreno no worries if you were commenting onvwhat i said about yuna being town.
i was merely questioning dannes automatic assumption that she is town.

As I said in a recent post:

I'm townie, and I have a protagonist character, therefore it's only logical if Yuna is a townie as well.

theprof00 said:
Remember guys, this is DS's suspect list.
"I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!"

He also mentions nen later.

As for townies, he mentions, ninpie.

Later says Rol is likely to die.

I went through the remaining people, and come up with this list:
wonk, noc, stefl, mantle, outlaw, rainbow, insomniac, smeags, radish, linkz

He also calls linkz, "slippery".
I believe DS is mafia and this "innocent list" is his likely team.

Now, I can remove stefl and insomniac, because I feel pretty confidently about them. Stefl's claim and insomniac fighting with me yesterday regarding DS' claim. (sorry insom, I wanted DS to feel comfortable so I could get this info out of him). And if outlaw is the anti-janitor, then:

wonk, noc, mantle, ff, rainbow, smeags, radish, linkz (taken from the first page list)

I believe a majority of the scum team is likely in these people.

Of course, DS might not be scum at all, or could be scum and just fed me fake info, but those people he lists as suspects...well, I for one trust most of them.

And I was right about Rol, no? Why the hell would I first HoS Rol (I actually think that I did that, at least I FoS'd him) and then openly say  that I think Rol would go first, and then MURDER him?! That's like saying I'm mafia (mind you, I don't actually say that I AM mafia; I'm just stating how dumb that scenario would be). And that could be one of the reasons why Rol got picked, unfortunately. Now ppl will automaticly think of me as scum cuz I pointed out Rol as a possible target - which just plays the mafia right into their hands. Well done.

And if I WERE mafia, I sure as hell would have thrown in one or two of my mafia buds in my suspect list!

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: Danne

My post was cut off sorry. 

Asking Trucks why he wasn't scanned. You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

AHA!

Yes. Well done.

vote : DanneSandin

Forgotten? You didn't forget anything. You think you would forget something like that in a day or two?

The best thing that you could have said was "I didn't know". But forgotten? Nope, I don't believe it. This makes me think you know what godfather is, you definitely researched about it but are acting ignorant of it.

Yes of course I forgot! This is my first time playing mafia with different role than townie, doc, cop and mafia. I read the mafia wiki late at night (just about as Night One began). I didn't know there were a role like the janitor until after Rol had bite the dust. Of course it would have been better for me to say that "I didn't know" - I'll remember that for later; I'll just lie. Seems like you're better off then.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

He asked you if you were the godfather or not. Why didn't you answer the question directly instead of acting confused again? Why do you want to be investigated so badly? Are you the mafia godfather?

No.

That good enough for you? I'm no godfather. I'm acting confused cuz I was - I had forgot the role of the godfather since I've never played this form of mafia game before. But, if I were a godfather I would have laid low. Why would I draw attention to myself if I were a godfather AND a noob at this? that's just stupid.

It's seems like you guys are after an easy lynch here - and I'm really providing it unfortunately