By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Remember guys, this is DS's suspect list.
"I'll tell you this much: I've had it in for Rol ever since we started this game... I think it was because he went about so eagerly to find someone to lynch... But is he mafia? Don't know... But he sure likes to see some hanging going down...

Other than that... Moreno, Baalz, Mario and Truck have all caught my eye in some fashion... I can't believe Truck went out with him being a cop this early!"

He also mentions nen later.

As for townies, he mentions, ninpie.

Later says Rol is likely to die.

I went through the remaining people, and come up with this list:
wonk, noc, stefl, mantle, outlaw, rainbow, insomniac, smeags, radish, linkz

He also calls linkz, "slippery".
I believe DS is mafia and this "innocent list" is his likely team.

Now, I can remove stefl and insomniac, because I feel pretty confidently about them. Stefl's claim and insomniac fighting with me yesterday regarding DS' claim. (sorry insom, I wanted DS to feel comfortable so I could get this info out of him). And if outlaw is the anti-janitor, then:

wonk, noc, mantle, ff, rainbow, smeags, radish, linkz (taken from the first page list)

I believe a majority of the scum team is likely in these people.

Of course, DS might not be scum at all, or could be scum and just fed me fake info, but those people he lists as suspects...well, I for one trust most of them.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

And because it doesn't look like anything significant will happen in the last minutes and because the flavor is random video game characters, let's have a brief random video game discussion.

Did anyone besides me play Pandora's Tower? It's an Action-RPG for Wii. Neither the action or RPG part are really fleshed out, but it's still quite a lot of fun. It's also kinda like Zelda, but only with dungeons, no overworld. Fighting bad guys, leveling up, getting better equipment, solving some puzzles. And imaginative bosses whose weak spots you have to uncover and then attack.

The usual downside that comes with RPG gameplay are status effects and it's something that really bothers me. Getting paralyzed means that you will most likely take a hit from an enemy (not necessarily though), because you can't move for a while. But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned which will definitely drain your health. Since the amount of items you can carry is limited, it often happens that you don't have an antidote with you. I really hate getting poisoned or burned, it's something that needs to be watched out for.

Right here

mantlepiecek said:

Can you post a link to that post?

Hmmmm, I'm now wondering why you asked me for that.

theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

And because it doesn't look like anything significant will happen in the last minutes and because the flavor is random video game characters, let's have a brief random video game discussion.

Did anyone besides me play Pandora's Tower? It's an Action-RPG for Wii. Neither the action or RPG part are really fleshed out, but it's still quite a lot of fun. It's also kinda like Zelda, but only with dungeons, no overworld. Fighting bad guys, leveling up, getting better equipment, solving some puzzles. And imaginative bosses whose weak spots you have to uncover and then attack.

The usual downside that comes with RPG gameplay are status effects and it's something that really bothers me. Getting paralyzed means that you will most likely take a hit from an enemy (not necessarily though), because you can't move for a while. But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned which will definitely drain your health. Since the amount of items you can carry is limited, it often happens that you don't have an antidote with you. I really hate getting poisoned or burned, it's something that needs to be watched out for.

Right here

What about that post?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Can you post a link to that post?

Hmmmm, I'm now wondering why you asked me for that.

Because when I read that post on day 1 I didn't feel it was anything special.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: Danne

My post was cut off sorry. 

Asking Trucks why he wasn't scanned. You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

AHA!

Yes. Well done.

vote : DanneSandin

Forgotten? You didn't forget anything. You think you would forget something like that in a day or two?

The best thing that you could have said was "I didn't know". But forgotten? Nope, I don't believe it. This makes me think you know what godfather is, you definitely researched about it but are acting ignorant of it.

theprof00 said:
It was a nice try, but you seem to have forgotten your facts outlaw.

Have I?

I'm a little sad that you're missing my role reference. I guess I was too subtle, but then you figured out some that were much harder.

And you're wrong about me being anything related to the janitor. Use process of elimination rather than direct relation/assumption.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

DanneSandin said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

He asked you if you were the godfather or not. Why didn't you answer the question directly instead of acting confused again? Why do you want to be investigated so badly? Are you the mafia godfather?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:

I remembered yesterday that Rol also mentioned fire, so I went back and re-read it.

He was referencing pandoras tower, and mentioned the word "antidote". However, in reference to outlaw, Rol mentioned, burned,poisoned, and paralyzed.

Now, I find there are two possible options.

A) Outlaw is the anti-janitor.
B) Outlaw is pretending to be the anti-janitor.

Why do you presume Rol was trying to give us some sort of cryptic message? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary there, and just assumed he was talking about Pandora's Tower.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson