By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

here prof

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4565098

outlawauron 4 days ago
RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

Forgot to add the word game after mafia. I'm not mafia, but as I can't edit posts, I don't think my post will do me much good.

I see, so you are probably the cult leader.

HoS: outlaw

I'm not that right now, and I don't think I can become it.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Moreno no worries if you were commenting onvwhat i said about yuna being town.
i was merely questioning dannes automatic assumption that she is town.

Well, it's pretty likely though.

However, this is hatmoza who we're talking about, he could make Baby Peach a Mafia character.

Oh also i dont think jailkeeper fits with not getting a pm. Hat would likely take any opportunity to write some kind of bondage flavor now that i think about it.
i think even when he jailkept someone else he said to me "make sure you send (baal?) A steamy message from me".

And to bkwop the above, i said i mightve been bussed as in my target may have been bussed but now on second though i could have also been diverted. I beloeve there is a role who targets someone and any other roles targetting that person bounce to a random player.

TruckOSaurus said:
I don't why anyone would consider any other option than the fact the Mafia team who killed Rol had a Janitor among their ranks.

The wiki mentioned that the role can be pro town, but with the janitor aspect compulsive. That would seem to imply that mafia kills are automatically janitored, and that the janitor knowing the target is unnecessary because it happens regardless.

As Rol was janitored, we don't know if he was part of a potential separate Mafia faction, the town, or some potential third party faction. I am inclined to think that he was pro town, and that he was targetted for his interrogations. I went back through the thread to refresh my memory on who Rol found suspicious. I didn't keep track of posts this time, but here's a brief summary: Rol voted for radish for being unhelpful and focusing on his own survival. He did not like stefl's accusations against Final-Fan because he thought the reasoning was poor. He voted for moreno after moreno defended NinPie, because of moreno's strange defense of NinPie (also because moreno kept insisting that Rol was going for a mislynch of NinPie). He voted for Trucks much later on based on Trucks weak suspicion of Baalz for accusing NinPie. He unvoted Trucks after Trucks roleclaimed cop, and was hesitant to go for a lynch of moreno on the possibility that he did just make a mistake.

radishhead said:
Just something that might help me/people trying to work stuff out in the future:

Would you consider your character to be a main character in your game in question? (For me it would be yes, btw)

I don't really know Yakuza^^ - but he is, yes.

Around the Network

That's the thing.... I was really leaning mafia on Rol. His accusations just felt a little overcompensating for getting killed last round due to cautiousness.

Wonktonodi said:
outlawauron said:
DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

The one hatmoza is supposed to send people if there is relavent night activity.

You do know you are claiming to have an informative role. I am wondering why you would do that unless you have some good information to share.  If you don't have anything good that just seems unnecessarily risky to me.

I thought I would have something interesting, but there isn't a whole lot of value to share. It doesn't much good outside of keeping potentials flames away.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Heads up for everyone. I'm going to be gone tomorrow and most of the weekend. I'm guessing Day Two should still be going on when I return.

Signature goes here!

outlawauron said:
Wonktonodi said:
outlawauron said:
DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

The one hatmoza is supposed to send people if there is relavent night activity.

You do know you are claiming to have an informative role. I am wondering why you would do that unless you have some good information to share.  If you don't have anything good that just seems unnecessarily risky to me.

I thought I would have something interesting, but there isn't a whole lot of value to share. It doesn't much good outside of keeping potentials flames away.

Did you actually visit Rol last night?

theprof00 said:
outlawauron said:
Wonktonodi said:

Did you actually visit Rol last night?

No.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.