By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So there's Yuna.
So who's Yuna in this game? I didn't saw who is it.

As for Danne.

V

Around the Network

VOTE: Danne

My post was cut off sorry. 

Asking Trucks why he wasn't scanned. You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =) I fear this outing was... too soon

This statement seems a bit odd to me. Almost like you are thinking the exact opposite of what you are writing.

DanneSandin said:

Hey, btw - how big a role do you have in your game (so to speak)... I just read Yuna was the protagonist, which means yes the hero, right? And I'm the lead in my game...

Also, this seems like mafia trying to get information about other people's characters in the event they might have to role claim themselves. I will say I am the lead in one of the games in the series, but not the biggest lead character. A good example would be me being Luigi, having his own lead roles, but Mario will always be the main character. I use Luigi as an example because we already know he was in the game and wasn't the biggest character from his series.

That being said...

Vote: DanneSandin

I was suspicious of him on day 1 and his posts today have made me even more suspicious of him. I urge everyone to follow my lead. Something seems very "off" about him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

EBWOP

"I urge everyone to follow my lead."

Never mind that part, I guess I am not leading this after all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Linkzmax said:
I think prof wants everyone to believe that he was roleblocked.

Please explain why NinPie outed himself?

I think Ninpie outed himself to early - like I said in a previous post. But NinPie also contributed to the Town: I wasn't aware that this was a themed game, so that's one thing. Maybe everyone else knew that, but I didn't. And Ninpie can, if needed, stop a lynch on this person.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
So there's Yuna.
So who's Yuna in this game? I didn't saw who is it.

As for Danne.

V

Ninpie didn't tell - nor should he right now.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

VOTE: Danne

My post was cut off sorry. 

Asking Trucks why he wasn't scanned. You wanted to be scan what are you a a mafia godfather?

If Truck suspected me, why didn't he investigate me? that's all I'm saying. And I had forgot that the Godfather shows up as a townie - my bad, I'm not that familiar with all the roles.

DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

The one hatmoza is supposed to send people if there is relavent night activity.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, how I hope you live thru the next night NinPie =) I fear this outing was... too soon

This statement seems a bit odd to me. Almost like you are thinking the exact opposite of what you are writing.

DanneSandin said:

Hey, btw - how big a role do you have in your game (so to speak)... I just read Yuna was the protagonist, which means yes the hero, right? And I'm the lead in my game...

Also, this seems like mafia trying to get information about other people's characters in the event they might have to role claim themselves. I will say I am the lead in one of the games in the series, but not the biggest lead character. A good example would be me being Luigi, having his own lead roles, but Mario will always be the main character. I use Luigi as an example because we already know he was in the game and wasn't the biggest character from his series.

That being said...

Vote: DanneSandin

I was suspicious of him on day 1 and his posts today have made me even more suspicious of him. I urge everyone to follow my lead. Something seems very "off" about him.

What I was trying to say in that first statement was that NinPie had outed himself too early - badly worded, agreed.

I don't know what maffia would do with the information about the game character - I just wanted to see if everyone had big roles, or if there were smaller parts as well. So far it's consistent with being big roles - probably names everyone knows of.

outlawauron said:
DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

The one hatmoza is supposed to send people if there is relavent night activity.

Does everyone get them? Cuz I didn't get anything at all. Do ppl with night activity only get them? And in that case: what are you doing during night?