By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many Games do You have Waiting to get Played?

DanneSandin said:
forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:

EU can really consume your time! You playing the third?

Yup. It certainly drains your time, and the amount of interesting mods doesn't help at all...

I've never played any mods... are there any good ones? I only play the expansions...

I've yet to try anyone out actually (still busy with vanilla eu) but I've downloaded Death and Taxes, MEIOU and Whole World. They make some changes to the game and adds more provinces, ideas, events, decisions and more. I think Death and Taxes lets you start in the late 14th century, and in Whole World the timeline is extended to 1918 and the mod adds over 600 new provinces and over 500 new countries! MEIOU is EUIII's version of Total Realism I think, and makes the game more realistic and historically accurate.

Gotta love the mod community!

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:
forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:

EU can really consume your time! You playing the third?

Yup. It certainly drains your time, and the amount of interesting mods doesn't help at all...

I've never played any mods... are there any good ones? I only play the expansions...

I've yet to try anyone out actually (still busy with vanilla eu) but I've downloaded Death and Taxes, MEIOU and Whole World. They make some changes to the game and adds more provinces, ideas, events, decisions and more. I think Death and Taxes lets you start in the late 14th century, and in Whole World the timeline is extended to 1918 and the mod adds over 600 new provinces and over 500 new countries! MEIOU is EUIII's version of Total Realism I think, and makes the game more realistic and historically accurate.

Ooooh that sounds kinda awesome :D And I guess it's not too hard to install a mod`?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:

Ooooh that sounds kinda awesome :D And I guess it's not too hard to install a mod`?

It's quite easy. Mostly you just have to download the mod and put the contents in EUIII's "mod" folder. Then you just have to choose to use a mod in the game launcher and you're set! Since mods have their own folders you can have the default game and mods installed at the same time.

I know MEIOU is a little different and it comes with it's own launcher, but the instructions are quite easy to follow so there shouldn't be any problems.

Saints row: the third

Metal Gear Solid 4

Mario galaxy 2

Batman arkham city

SSX

Bioshock 2

WWE 12

Jack & Daxter collection

Twisted Metal

Street fighter vs. tekken

Rayman: origins

Top spin 4

Journey

Fifa Street

Deus ex: human revo

Crysis 2

The Darkness 2

Skyrim

Half life 2

Virtua tennis 4

Final Fantasy XIII

Resistance 3

Spiderman: shattered dimentions

Trine 2

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Kingdoms of Amalur

TEKKEN HYBRID

Dante's inferno

Dark Souls

Enslaved

Just Cause 2

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows

Ratched & clank: quest for booty

Yakuza 3

Killzone 2

Tomb Raider: Guardian of light

Killzone 3

Yakuza: dead souls

Ratcht & clank: a crack in time

Star hawk

They are many I know... Can't wait to finish school :b !!!

forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:

It's quite easy. Mostly you just have to download the mod and put the contents in EUIII's "mod" folder. Then you just have to choose to use a mod in the game launcher and you're set! Since mods have their own folders you can have the default game and mods installed at the same time.

I know MEIOU is a little different and it comes with it's own launcher, but the instructions are quite easy to follow so there shouldn't be any problems.

But you, you've only played vanilla? Gotta try the expansions! They really add something! speciellt Divine Wind eller vad den nu heter...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Games on my GameFly list:

1. Binary Domain
2. Ninja Gaiden 3
3. Yakuza: Dead Souls
4. Tales of Grace F
5. Silent Hill Downpour
6. Saints Row 3
7. Shadows of the Damned
8. Captain America: Super Soldier

Games I own but haven't finished yet:

1. Final Fantasy XIII-2
2. Devil Survivor 2
3. Deus Ex: Human Revolution's DLC

All i seem to play is 3DS, i know that will change when the Wiiu comes out.

Wii:
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Alone in the Dark

PS2
Quantum of Solace
King of the Fighters 2001/2002

Xbox:
Driver 3
Grabbed by the Ghoulies

Xbox 360: (Never turned this on since 2008)
Goldeneye Reloaded
Perfect Dark Zero

DanneSandin said:
forest-spirit said:
DanneSandin said:

But you, you've only played vanilla? Gotta try the expansions! They really add something! speciellt Divine Wind eller vad den nu heter...

Oh, by vanilla I mean the game + all expansions.

http://www.backloggery.com/bouzane

23 unplayed, I'm hoping to fix that in the coming week.

Only Xenoblade. But to have a backlog at all is very rare for me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.