By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you name your Characters in an RPG?

I name my main character Zycuh (Jason in Al Bhed) and the female Lenna (From FFV)

Usually I name the male protogonists best male friend (usually the sleaze) Brite, and the fragile sensitive character Vivi (FFIX)

So my team is usually:

Zycuh
Lenna
Brite
Vivi

Sometimes on Pokemon I go all out crazy naming them inament objects, I had a team compiled of: Brick/Chair/Poo/Tree/Kettle and Vaginamite.

You?

Around the Network

Usually the default names.

Rath, Rathanax, Aether or Link.

cedric

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

Hansjörg, Karlheinz, Stoffel und Heidrun.

sometimes I even go all out and do the old school names like Wolfram or Varus

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

AAAAAAAAAAAA

The old favourite for the person in a hurry.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

^LOL, you'd be surprised how many of my Guitar Hero scores are achieved by someone called AAAAAAA

I think Roland is a great name.

yes, and then you have Siegfried and his best pal, Gunther

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Something original like routsounmanman.