By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale will outsell Smash Bros

I still think All Stars was the better game.

Around the Network

People still play PS ASBR? Lmfao. The game is decent. It will never have the hype and following Smash Bros. has. Lol. Really? You're excited that it will outsell a 12 year old game? Melee only sold 7 million because of the Gamecube's sales figures. If Gameube would've sold more, then Melee would've sold more. The game would be a million seller if Nintendo rereleased in on Virtual Console, but it might not happen for another couple years. Sony's most popular franchises will never outsell Nintendo's most popular franchises.

Eh ... I enjoy both and I find them different. People suggesting one is better than the other with respect to gameplay is highly subjective. My only complaints with PSASBR is the poor online quality. It was perfect at first, but after the first patch I began experiencing all sorts of issues. Barring that I enjoyed it a lot. The campaign was light, but then again most fighting games tend to have light campaigns. Hopefully there will be a new and improved sequel on the PS4. Assuming that does happen, I'll be enjoying the original and the new Smash games on WiiU/3DS (after they have launched) till then.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

riderz13371 said:
FUCKING NECROBUMP

HIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why did we have to be right? ;(

Necrobumping a thread older than a month should be a bannable offense...

Let this thread rest in peace, guys >:{

IB4L

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I really enjoyed this game. A lot. That's all that matters to me.

I like the part where this game sucks.

Areal-Llort said:
I like the part where this game sucks.

I like the part where you get banned.

cya

CavemanCavan said:
I really enjoyed this game. A lot. That's all that matters to me.

Agreed. Good game. Plenty of fun to be had.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Safe to say we can put this one to bed. Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.