By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Four Zeldas in 48 hours

"That's what 4 college kids are trying to do this weekend. Starting at 5PM CST, these guys will try to beat Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, an Twilight Princess consecutively in less than 48 hours.Not only are they playing, but they are also webcasting and live blogging the whole thing. Nerdy? Yes. Crazy? Maybe. Legendary? Definitely."

http://www.cameronbanga.com/2008/01/four-3d-zeldas-in-48-hours.html

http://www.digg.com/nintendo/Beat_Four_3D_Zelda_Games_in_Only_48_Hours

They are currently done with Ocarina and playing majora's mask. 

Around the Network

possible... NO lol

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

No way, impossible lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Saw this on gonintendo and there is no way they will do it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Look for Zelda`s speedruns. It could be done (theoretically) in less than one day.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Are they 100% clears(all hearts, side-quests, etc?) or just defeat the final boss runs?

If it is just to get to and destroy the final bosses then maybe, WW could be "to the credits" completed in under 10 hours i'm sure, TP I would need to play again to see what needs to be done, but maybe 14-16 hours, OoT I can't remember.... I never tried to do it fast.

I still am in hope of Majoras mask coming to VC, as I have not played it yet... how long is it in comparison to the others?

Only "destroy final boss runs." There isn't a chance in hell that you could finish those games anywhere near completely (in terms of items and side-quests) assuming Majora's and WW are anything like the length of the other two which I've played. Come to think of it, I'm not convinced you could get all items on TP alone in 48 hours.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ItsaMii said:
Look for Zelda`s speedruns. It could be done (theoretically) in less than one day.

Exactly what I was going to mention. Looking at the current ones at the Speed Demos Archive:

Thats just over 17.5 hours to complete all 4 games. Given that, doing it in 48 hours shouldn't be a problem for those who are dedicated.

Katilian said:
ItsaMii said:

Exactly what I was going to mention. Looking at the current ones at the Speed Demos Archive:

Thats just over 17.5 hours to complete all 4 games. Given that, doing it in 48 hours shouldn't be a problem for those who are dedicated.

So actually the shortest Zelda is having the slowest speedrun (sailing be damned)