By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix teases The World Ends With You sequel!!! (OH MAN)

Tagged games:

Oromashu said:
Wonderful news. I just hope they keep the art style and the awesome soundtrack. The game left a lot of questions unanswered so I felt it could have a sequel. The real seller for me was the combat style. Nothing beats that badge system they had. It was truly awesome. This generation alone, it's my 3rd favorite game, behind Persona 4 and Xenoblade.

Ha, I think I'm going to replay it again for old times sake. Love this game :D

While I think generational divisions are kind of arbitrary and stupid, Persona 4 was last gen, no? Being a PS2 title regardless of release date.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

better be on 3ds

blaydcor said:
Oromashu said:
Wonderful news. I just hope they keep the art style and the awesome soundtrack. The game left a lot of questions unanswered so I felt it could have a sequel. The real seller for me was the combat style. Nothing beats that badge system they had. It was truly awesome. This generation alone, it's my 3rd favorite game, behind Persona 4 and Xenoblade.

Ha, I think I'm going to replay it again for old times sake. Love this game :D

While I think generational divisions are kind of arbitrary and stupid, Persona 4 was last gen, no? Being a PS2 title regardless of release date.

Well I was going by the year it was released, but yeah you would be right though. I still consider it this gen based on the timeframe though lol. Just me :P

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

sequel to the best DS game? (IMHO). My 3ds is waiting