By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the reason you buy COD?

What is the reason you buy COD?

I want to play with friends! 0 0%

I love the game, i would ... 0 0%

The single player... its amazing :D 0 0%

I dunno, it just sorta happens 2 25.00%

I dont buy COD, too many idiots online 5 62.50%

see results 1 12.50%

Total:8

My freind and I were discussing how COD has really deteriorated since MW2 maybe even before and we were trying to think why people buy it. The obvios one was for the online but it got us thinking "What if all your friends bought battlefield? Would you still buy COD or would you follow the crowd?" We think evryone buys COD because theyre friends all have it and if they dont cant play with friends.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Around the Network

MW2 was a failure. However Black Ops was a lot more fun to me, me and friends have clocked a lot of hours on it. More than anything I guess I buy it because my friends do, and we tend to play a lot together, so MP component, the survival when it's just two of us on or zombies or even B:O MP when we're feeling a little retro haha. It's a very social game, although all of us do get absolutely pissed at it, we still work together and have some laughs.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

I will admit, it was stupidity, I bought MW3 because I was dumb. Had some extra cash, bought it on steam, beat it and have not gone back.

MW2 - better graphics
MW - Fan of the series, and it looked interesting being in the modern era.

What's the reason you buy Battlefield?
What's the reason you buy Assassins Creed?
What's the reason you buy Mass Effect?
What's the reason you buy Zelda?
What's the reason you buy Uncharted?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey