By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why I'm avoiding all these 'PS4' and 'Xbox 720' Rumors.

Who agrees?

I agree! 11 73.33%

I don't agree! 4 26.67%

Total:15

I for one don't care too much about graphics and I am sure about most consumers agree with
me but where the problem lies is the 3rd party developers recently using Graphics as their business
model in which some are obsessed with graphics. My theory is if Ninty makes WiiU a graphic power
house console, they are not doing it for us but for the developers

Around the Network
gameheart said:
I for one don't care too much about graphics and I am sure about most consumers agree with
me but where the problem lies is the 3rd party developers recently using Graphics as their business
model in which some are obsessed with graphics. My theory is if Ninty makes WiiU a graphic power
house console, they are not doing it for us but for the developers

I agree and disagree. I agree with 3rd party developers using graphics as their business and I half agree with the last line.

If Wii U became a graphic power, it would be to draw more 3rd party developers but also, they are trying to bring back hardcore gamers to nintendo. Wii was a family console and most of the games were family games. But with Wii U, they are trying to bring back 3rd party developers and by bringing them back, hardcore gamers will return.