By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Loved VGChartz IM? Wanna chat with the greats once again? come join :)

We've been signed up for quite some time and new people would be a great addition. VG Chartz IM was great fun and we had some pretty awesome and intense discussions. If you want to be apart of that or continue it come to http://southsky.forumotion.net/, it's a free chat room and easy sign up, just put a user name and that's it. It's where a lot of old time VG Chartz users resigne after leaving VG Chartz.

I hope to see you oldies and newies there signup now and bring liquor! :)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Now make a thread there telling them where they can find us if they ever want to come and chat with us again. Wasn't damkira or whatever his name is Banned? The Easter Island guy.

There good reasons why they left, now why not you join?

Are there mods? If not... I'll consider it... even though it seems sketchy...

So this is what zex said you did...

Former something....

spurgeonryan said:
Why don't you join? Did not see any Gilgamesh there.

Look harder ;) been there for about a year and a half :P

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
NintendoPie said:

The mods are so strict there, that the site only has like 12 members and the biggest thread has 112 posts! The Post your favorite music thread. Lol. Zucas would roll in his grave if he saw that.

If the mods are that strict then forget it! O.o

Zucas isn't dead you know... he's just a zombie now... he posted in his music thread not too long ago.

NintendoPie said:

The mods are old users from VG Chartz like Zexen. Do whatever the fuck you want.

Gilgamesh said:
spurgeonryan said:

LOL! You're a noob over there. XD What a humungous difference!

NintendoPie said:
Gilgamesh said:
spurgeonryan said:

LOL! You're a noob over there. XD What a humungous difference!

...well Ive been there since about the beginning when it was first made, I made my account much later.

Sounds cool, but nobody has posted in the forums for over 4 months and most top users last logged in during 2011 - not quite sure what to make of that.