By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 exclusivity confirmed - Not Kamary :)

It's on PC, it's NOT exclusive..much like the overwhelming majority of 360's games.

Around the Network

@halil23
Umm, i think he was just talking about a what if there, not like he thinks this will actually happen, hence the "Now if microsoft could...", that tends to be the start of a hypothetical there, so yeah, calm down buddy.

I wouldn't say it's a huge hit to either of its competitors, but that's a pretty good step to bringing in the Asian and European Markets, considering how big the sport is in those countries. Well at least it's the best attempt I've seen them do so far (aside from probably the slight increase in JRPG's).

halil23 said:
prlatino86 said:
@halil23
Umm, i think he was just talking about a what if there, not like he thinks this will actually happen, hence the "Now if microsoft could...", that tends to be the start of a hypothetical there, so yeah, calm down buddy.

Umm I think you both need to calm down! What I'm trying to say is, he can stop dreaming as that never going to happen...

i think you need to start taking reading comprehension.

what rol said was: this exclusive is not  big deal. a big deal WOULD be if X360 WERE to get pes or fifa as an exclusive.

so he is actually with his post favoring the ps3 and then you go off like a good old sony fanboy. good lord. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.