By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Basil's Gaming Videos Thread

So Basil, any plans to make video content like a short film or such? Or is that not something you guys would be interested in?

Keep up the good work.

Around the Network

Important update there, was waiting for new Earthbound releases (not that I haven't seen them on youtube, but anyway ;P)

O dat me ;o.

Sup partner ;3 my shit ain't updated ;(

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

Yeah, I'm going to begin making/uploading more videos, especially after the next coming weeks! Got summer break soon, so going to have more free time than I've had in a while :P.

XypherMHT's (Old) LP Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Let's Play Makai Kingdom)

XypherMHT's LP/Playthrough Youtube Channel (Currently Uploading - Bastion Playthrough)

Uhh, and update for me would be:

- I've started my LP on Pikmin. Been pretty rusty on that game, but will finish that off and continue with Pikmin 2.
- I have been playing Makai Kingdom lately, plan on continuing uploading some of those videos later this week. Been having to grind a bit lately, but i will continue it.

Around the Network

Here's an update on my side:

I have rearranged my old channel and will be making it a channel for playthroughs of various video games. Here's a link to my old channel, which has a few old videos in there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Leviathan9211

For my LP channel:

Let's Play Pikmin! (GCN) COMPLETE

Let's Play Makai Kingdom! (PS2) Unfinished

Let's Play Super Mario Sunshine! (GCN) Starting

For my playthrough channel:

Max Payne 3 (PC) Starting

Get your arsehole on DayZ