By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am going to play every N64 game~ First recording finally! Banjo Kazooie, my first trial attempt in OP and thread.

Tagged games:

Will the blurry textures and poor framerate stand in my way?

Yes 26 15.03%

No 46 26.59%

I believe in you random internet person 67 38.73%

Who are you kidding? 12 6.94%

Maybe 8 4.62%

Other (post below) 1 0.58%

see resultz 7 4.05%

What is a N64? 6 3.47%

Total:173
SaviorX said:
You'll break at Hexen.

Everyone.......breaks at Hexen.

I finished Hexen on the N64 and I liked it. Granted, I was 14 years old and I now agree that it's a horrible port of an only decent game.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Chrizum said:
SaviorX said:
You'll break at Hexen.

I finished Hexen on the N64 and I liked it. Granted, I was 14 years old and I now agree that it's a horrible port of an only decent game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142157&page=1#2

I have been busy, but I will get started on some more today.

Also Hexen is horrible! Doom and some other early N64 games will be equally horrible.

Doom 64 is an excellent game. It's blazing fast, has imaginative and intelligent level designs and boasts pretty sharp graphics. It's even pretty scary in some parts (mainly due to the amazing ambient soundtrack). It's one of my favorite N64 games.

awesome!! Tetrisphere on N64 is one of my fav games of all time! That one will take a little while to master though i reckon.

spurgeonryan said:
Chrizum said:
spurgeonryan said:
Chrizum said:
SaviorX said:
You'll break at Hexen.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142157&page=1#2

I have been busy, but I will get started on some more today.

Also Hexen is horrible! Doom and some other early N64 games will be equally horrible.

Doom 64 is an excellent game. It's blazing fast, has imaginative and intelligent level designs and boasts pretty sharp graphics. It's even pretty scary in some parts (mainly due to the amazing ambient soundtrack). It's one of my favorite N64 games.

:O

Maybe I just remember it wrong. I remember there being two bad looking FPS on the N64 in the early days. Maybe it was Duke Nukem or something.

Hexen, Quake and Duke Nukem were ports without much new content. Hexen and Quake were badly done ports. Duke was an optimized port with better graphics and more content, but it was censored and old. Doom 64 was a completely new game and was better than any other N64 shooter in my opinion until GoldenEye released. Quake 2 for the N64 is also a good shooter, as are the Turok games (bar Rage Wars) and Perfect Dark of course.

Try Kife Edge 64, that's the worst on-rail-shooter on the N64 and imho the worst game.
Clay Fighters was a bad fighter, but i liked it because it was so funny bad.
Oh, and here is my list of some of the best N64 games nobody knows:
1. Body Harvest - great open world game for that time
2. Figthing Force64 -great slash and hack game, true arcade
3. WCW/nWo Revenge -don't say a bad word about the best fighter on N64, hands down
4. Micro Machines 64 - 8players sharing 4 controllers, that's multiplayer
5. Duke Nukem zero hour - 3rd person duke at his best
6. Star Wars EpisodeI racer - scoot over Wipeout, F-Zero and ExtremeG here comes the fastest racer on N64

Well, perhaps some people already know these games.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
milkyjoe said:
fordy said:
You'll crack at Superman 64....

I'd agree, but as he's going alphabetically, my bet is he cracks during Carmageddon 64.

He definitely won't make it past the Army Men games.

HEY!!!!

These Army Men games were awesome!!

*perhaps really good games were lacking at that time i have to admit...

spurgeonryan said:
I have all those but clay fighter and fighting force.

You already can gather I do not have clay fighters directors cut either.

On ign clay figther was the worst reviewed game on N64 up to that time, so i borrowed it to show it to my PC-gaming friend and we had a really funny day. If you anticipate the worst N64 game, it could give you a great evening.

Sorry, i have to go on..
In Clay fighter we found ourselve fighting with two shit looking shit-manikin on a toilet-border, ROFL, so funny, i don't know...the fuck i'm 30 years old and still laughing like a little boy

spurgeonryan said:
ninty_shareholder64 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I have all those but clay fighter and fighting force.

You already can gather I do not have clay fighters directors cut either.

On ign clay figther was the worst reviewed game on N64 up to that time, so i borrowed it to show it to my PC-gaming friend and we had a really funny day. If you anticipate the worst N64 game, it could give you a great evening.

I just finished Armorines as you can see. So that is on my all time worst N64 game list. Back in the day when I rented Superman 64 I could not get past the second or third stage. I own it but have not ever touched it since. That will be right below armorines.

I had high hopes in that one (Armorines) and it wasn't close to Goldeneye, ofc. lol i wanted perfect dark that bad, thaaat bad and i took that f** game just to play FPS else than Goldeneye. It was horrible. Oh and "The world is not enough" was surprisingly close to Goldeneye in terms of quality, imo. It wasn't a RAREware game, i think it was from Eurocom/EA.

props on beating superman64

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share