By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bungie Says Farewell With Halo Infographic

Tagged games:

Loud Mouthed Gamers

As of today, Bungie no longer hosts the Halo stat-tracking software. With the reigns turned over to 343, Bungie took the time to once again say goodbye. With this, the only Halo left with Bungie is in their forums.

http://loudmouthedgamers.com/blog/2012/03/31/bungie-says-farewell-with-halo-infographic/

Around the Network

Man, lots of billions in those numbers. Yeah, Bungie is cool.

Oh and that first picture is awesome.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I guess all that remains now is to find out whether they will be missed or not (based on 343's performance).

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

I guess all that remains now is to find out whether they will be missed or not (based on 343's performance).

if you look at halo,
1 was amazing
2 was rushed but still ok

3 sucked
ODST sucked and was one of the biggest rip offs of all time
reach sucked

unfortunatly with anniversary 343 shows they might be bad as well. i won't miss bungie, but i do miss halo, old halo CE

usrevenge said:

if you look at halo,
1 was amazing

3 sucked
reach sucked

unfortunatly with anniversary 343 shows they might be bad as well. i won't miss bungie, but i do miss halo, old halo CE

I definitely agree that Halo: CE was by far the best Halo game yet, but I actually think that CEA was pretty good with the new audio and visuals (in stark contrast to Halo: Reach).

Hopefully Halo 4 will return to the roots of Halo: CE with exploring, wide open areas and such. (I'd want the armour abilities gone as well, but it seems they are already confirmed for Halo 4...)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Never played Halo but what do they mean by Halo Playtime in years? o.o....

In game years or irl years o.O?

Simply add every Halo gamer's playtime =)

BasilZero said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Simply add every Halo gamer's playtime =)

Wow *-* That is amazing!

Well... Then add all OFFLINE PLAYTIME!!!

BasilZero said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Well... Then add all OFFLINE PLAYTIME!!!

Not sure if you saw my edited post but what if this is a April Fools joke o.o? (The topic at hand I mean or news announcement)?

Nah, I wouldn't say so. It was announced long ago that Bungie would stop updating the Halo stats on their website after Mars, so adding all stored data once it's all said and done actually makes much sense... even on April 1st :D

to the future we go

halo o halo

usrevenge said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

if you look at halo,
1 was amazing

3 sucked
reach sucked

You're entitled to your opinion, but I couldn't disagree more.

Here's my take:

1 was excelent

2 was even better, (Arbitor FTW)

3 was nearly as good and caped the trilogy very well

ODST was fantastic

Reach was an above average FPS but not as good as the past Halo games

Anniversary looked and played great

Based on the level of respect 343 treated Anniversary I have confidence that Halo 4 will hold true to the Halo traditions that I love. It's my favorite action series and I couldn't be more excited for Halo 4.