By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
How can you know he didn't know what it said?

Because he didn't even know what it does. He openly admitted it.

"Spurge already guessed it anyway, so I guess it wasn't that big of a secret. Either way it doesn't matter. I assume my paper will be used in a similar way to how it was used for Prof. If someone tries to target me I will know who. (As long as I am still alive to talk about it, which should be the case since the doctor will protect the cop)"

He didn't even know the function.

And that can't be faked?

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:
Linkzmax said:
How can you know he didn't know what it said?

Because he didn't even know what it does. He openly admitted it.

"Spurge already guessed it anyway, so I guess it wasn't that big of a secret. Either way it doesn't matter. I assume my paper will be used in a similar way to how it was used for Prof. If someone tries to target me I will know who. (As long as I am still alive to talk about it, which should be the case since the doctor will protect the cop)"

He didn't even know the function.

And that can't be faked?

WHY...you say a lot of things but everytime, I just can't imagine a motive, not even a reasonable incentive, to do so.

Your entire case against mario involves a very elaborate ploy with no good motivations behind it.

noname2200 said:
I don't know how useless that information would be, especially if/when an item's description has already been put up on the front page. For example, learning that a claimed cop/doctor/roleblocker/etc. is currently holding "Meat" would be very interesting data indeed.

Because the claim is the alignment is already given. What kind of moronic godfather would claim cop/doc/anything!?

prof is scum: claim saves scummate
prof is town: buddying up to someone who's voiced a town-lean

Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:
I don't know how useless that information would be, especially if/when an item's description has already been put up on the front page. For example, learning that a claimed cop/doctor/roleblocker/etc. is currently holding "Meat" would be very interesting data indeed.

Because the claim is the alignment is already given. What kind of moronic godfather would claim cop/doc/anything!?

You're so focused on this thing that I can't help but think we're missing something, like, multiple innocently scanning scum (godfather and SK), or maybe a result-changing item, or something like that.

I can't help but feel that your meta-ing of this item is bullshit.

Around the Network

Tell me what's your first move if mario is town linkz.

Linkzmax said:
noname2200 said:

The first part is a concern I have, yes. The latter part is a bit limited in its thinking, though: I can imagine scenarios where that might happen (not smart scenarios, mind you...), as well as instances where it'd be useful to know that even a townie is lying.  Prof.

It's mostly academic though; I certainly see the two as redundant at best. The question is whether stefl does as well.

theprof00 said:

Then what's this about:

" If someone tries to target me I will know who."

I don't understand.

Like I said. I assumed that Trucks was the one that targeted you because his name was on the note, which is why I am so adamant about lynching him.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I can't help but feel that if mario is such a good player he could possibly think he was the fucking item rather then holding it. Especially after your spat early day one, including this gem. How exactly was he confused about "getting" your item now?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Enough with the jibber jabber,

What is confusing about items? "They are items, thus are confusing", is not a good answer!

And no, you didn't say they were player bound. To clarify, you didn't say anything about the items at all. The confusing thing about items is that they are NOT player bound, meaning it's possible that people's roles will change! THAT is confusing. Yet you didn't seem to realize that! I wanted to see if you understood why you said what you did, and with the bad answer you gave me, it makes it look like your original post was just mindless chatter.

This makes me think:

a) you were not thinking, and simply parroting other players who said "twist" and "odd"

b) you have a role that allows you to take items, hence why you called the items confusing without pointing to the rules.

You are going on and on about something that simply doesn't matter. I also said items are interesting, yet you are not over-reacting about that word... I gave you an honest answer already; if you don't like it that isn't my fault.

a) Nope.

b) Nope.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Then what's this about:

" If someone tries to target me I will know who."

I don't understand.

Like I said. I assumed that Trucks was the one that targeted you because his name was on the note, which is why I am so adamant about lynching him.

Why did you assume that trucks targeted me, when everyone's assumption has been that he killed ff?