By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

lol. It was directed at prof, you're actually being reasonable at the moment.

Around the Network

And I'm very skeptical that he'd be told useless information such as the mere name of an item.

supermario128 said:

I'm assuming you were referring to me. I already named it, but it is the "Scanning Tool". <===== This time with quotes.

Just realized this.. you thought you were literally a Scanning Tool. lmao

I don't know how useless that information would be, especially if/when an item's description has already been put up on the front page. For example, learning that a claimed cop/doctor/roleblocker/etc. is currently holding "Meat" would be very interesting data indeed.

Linkzmax said:
How can you know he didn't know what it said?

Because he didn't even know what it does. He openly admitted it.

"Spurge already guessed it anyway, so I guess it wasn't that big of a secret. Either way it doesn't matter. I assume my paper will be used in a similar way to how it was used for Prof. If someone tries to target me I will know who. (As long as I am still alive to talk about it, which should be the case since the doctor will protect the cop)"

He didn't even know the function.

Around the Network

Also, I'd like Mario to answer why he thought it would do that.

theprof00 said:

Based on the fortune you received I thought the piece of paper would work in a similar manner. That was me assuming things when I never even had the item to begin with. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Based on the fortune you received I thought the piece of paper would work in a similar manner. That was me assuming things when I never even had the item to begin with. lol

Then what's this about:

" If someone tries to target me I will know who."

I don't understand.

If I were to apply the "similarly" to myself, then I would say you're implying knowledge of trucks visiting me.

RolStoppable said:
Linkzmax said:
And I'm very skeptical that he'd be told useless information such as the mere name of an item.

The information ceases to be useless as soon as the person he scanned says what their item is in the thread.

Because mario claiming the person he scanned is town or mafia isn't enough?