By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I'll get the kazoos.

Around the Network

Man.... I'm really very curious to see his alignment....but we have no cop? How are we even expected to survive?

Party hats too please, or you'll be stuck with DD duty for all time.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Man.... I'm really very curious to see his alignment....but we have no cop? How are we even expected to survive?

Isn't a flavor cop better than a normal cop? And what's this talk about alignment?

The thing is, flavor cop is usually a mafia role...it helps mafia figure out who is power.

Wait a second....he's NOT a flavor cop.
All he can see is the item.
According to the rules, until you hold the item you don't know anything about it.

Like, for all we know, scrap zinc protects and spark flint kills.
So really, he's not a role cop, and that really really makes me feel better.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Isn't a flavor cop better than a normal cop? And what's this talk about alignment?

The answer to the first is usually "no," although I suppose a flavor cop can be a way around the protection of a godfather or serial killer. Usually though they're scum.

I'm sure if people could see my PM they might have made the same mistake I did. All in all, I think I actually helped the town because we now have a much clearer picture of who the scum really are. Look at the people who want to vote for me and don't really care whether I am the cop or not (Trucks, Nen, and Linkz) make the strongest arguments against me. Sure, others are a bit suspicious of me but those three especially have to be looked at carefully. My vote will remain on Trucks and I believe people should follow suite.

Btw, Prof has done a wonderful job defending me, so I don't feel like I need to go back and re-answer all those posts. He basically said everything I was thinking anyway.

Just to clarify my item:

My item is the scanning tool and I can scan people once a night for their alignment and the item they have in their possession. No, I do not get any description of what the item actually does. This item is bound to me until I die.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
According to the rules, until you hold the item you don't know anything about it.

Which part of the rules are you referring to?

What's the name of the item?

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

Which part of the rules are you referring to?

The part you obviously skipped over....unless you're being sarcastic again.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4497996