By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Actually that's not true in the slightest. After re-reading nen, I've actually come to the conclusion that they cannot talk during the day, which is why Trucks commented on Nen during the day.

The point is, Trucks is a good player and a loss for town if he's town. While I cannot wait to lynch him, what is so wrong with waiting just one night to get the scan on him? I agree with everything you've said, and will throw in the fact that he's trying to lynch someone who wants to scan him, pretending that his accusations are simply based around that ONE mistake mario made, and not actually motivated by preventing the scan.

I would also venture that this means mafia believes there is a doc, and rightfully so, and that they have no roleblocker.

Why do you always assume I'd be the kind to coach my troops when I'm scum? You were oh so wrong the last time you accused me of parenting and you still are now. I know better than that and you should know I do.

As for Mario, he never said he'd scanned me because he wants to lynch me today. I don't fear a scan in the slightest. He didn't make ONE mistake, he rearranged his story multiple times to suit his needs up to the point where he has to have lied.

He stated before his claim that you were a good lead. He wants to lynch you because he already knows I'm telling the truth.

I didn't say you were coaching him, I said you combatted his point. Maybe you didn't coach him, but something made him change his stance on noname, that's for sure, and it definitely wasn't FF's flip.

Yet I lied and neither you nor linkz want me dead. And both of you have called mario a liar and that mario needs to die. YET both of you acknowledge that the pm could've been worded as "you will also get his item", and could have been confusing. Why?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

Actually that's not true in the slightest. After re-reading nen, I've actually come to the conclusion that they cannot talk during the day, which is why Trucks commented on Nen during the day.

The point is, Trucks is a good player and a loss for town if he's town. While I cannot wait to lynch him, what is so wrong with waiting just one night to get the scan on him? I agree with everything you've said, and will throw in the fact that he's trying to lynch someone who wants to scan him, pretending that his accusations are simply based around that ONE mistake mario made, and not actually motivated by preventing the scan.

I would also venture that this means mafia believes there is a doc, and rightfully so, and that they have no roleblocker.

Why do you always assume I'd be the kind to coach my troops when I'm scum? You were oh so wrong the last time you accused me of parenting and you still are now. I know better than that and you should know I do.

As for Mario, he never said he'd scanned me because he wants to lynch me today. I don't fear a scan in the slightest. He didn't make ONE mistake, he rearranged his story multiple times to suit his needs up to the point where he has to have lied.

Also, this is typical Trucks "I'm not scum behavior". Latch onto the couple things you are telling the truth about and try to discredit from there. It's a very political way of arguing and it's the very same thing you did when I copped you that one game. It's also WIFOM, and it's shady as hell.

theprof00 said:
Trucks will later ask about why noname is suspicious, and he comments about the FF theory being pressed, and also that my own coment about the possible "fake argument" resonated with him.

Lastly, regarding the Vette trick...for some reason he gives radish a pass, but goes after spurge. Despite all this, he never calls spurge a suspect either.

For the first part, I would say that nen was coached on what to say about the FF discussion, possibly alleviating pressure on noname. The comment he makes is too serious, with too much finality to be thought up of on the spot as his first post.

In the second, I would say that nen's only real flirt with playing on day 1 was calling noname suspicious. Everything else is commenting on facts or vetteman. Trucks questioning of this near the end of the day makes me think that Trucks realized this and wanted nen to tone back.

I would say, given this analysis of nen's posts, that there is a good chance that out of my top five usual picks, three of them would go to noname, nen, and trucks.

Mario makes some weird mistakes role claiming and you let that pass too

So your paper had the name trucks on it but you let that pass

And now you go after me? Seriously?

Vote: Proff

Mario lying or your a godfather.......I don't really care right now.

only thing i'm sure of is that we can't win with you around.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Trucks will later ask about why noname is suspicious, and he comments about the FF theory being pressed, and also that my own coment about the possible "fake argument" resonated with him.

Lastly, regarding the Vette trick...for some reason he gives radish a pass, but goes after spurge. Despite all this, he never calls spurge a suspect either.

For the first part, I would say that nen was coached on what to say about the FF discussion, possibly alleviating pressure on noname. The comment he makes is too serious, with too much finality to be thought up of on the spot as his first post.

In the second, I would say that nen's only real flirt with playing on day 1 was calling noname suspicious. Everything else is commenting on facts or vetteman. Trucks questioning of this near the end of the day makes me think that Trucks realized this and wanted nen to tone back.

I would say, given this analysis of nen's posts, that there is a good chance that out of my top five usual picks, three of them would go to noname, nen, and trucks.

Nice revenge vote, can't even stick to the accusations I made against you.

Mario didn't make any weird mistakes. He misinterpreted what his pm said.

Trust me, had he said he got my paper. I'd have voted him. But he didn't.

I admit that it was weird, and if we get a counterclaim I will vote him. I already said that. Still no counter-claim, though.

But you're right, you're not goign to win against town with me around.

theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

He stated before his claim that you were a good lead. He wants to lynch you because he already knows I'm telling the truth.

I didn't say you were coaching him, I said you combatted his point. Maybe you didn't coach him, but something made him change his stance on noname, that's for sure, and it definitely wasn't FF's flip.

Yet I lied and neither you nor linkz want me dead. And both of you have called mario a liar and that mario needs to die. YET both of you acknowledge that the pm could've been worded as "you will also get his item", and could have been confusing. Why?

It was part of my thought process... up until that point I could still see him misinterpreting his PM but when you add the only once stuff about the item and his reversal when talking to Linkz then there's no amount of misinterpretation that can logically justify this.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

I admit that it was weird, and if we get a counterclaim I will vote him. I already said that. Still no counter-claim, though.

By weird, my only question about the whole thing was that if he had my paper, why didn't he try to read it much much earlier?

This is a question that you scum still have yet to ask....and really, it is the ONLY question that has any real importance. Questioning the validity of claims or that he said the first time he can identify the item and then later saying he will indeed get the item again? That's all bullshit because he could simply be covering that part up.

The only question is why didn't he try to read it earlier.

That's why all of this looks like flailing to me. You can't even properly analyze evidence.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:

It was part of my thought process... up until that point I could still see him misinterpreting his PM but when you add the only once stuff about the item and his reversal when talking to Linkz then there's no amount of misinterpretation that can logically justify this.

Please, you have the reason right there in your post.

He said he didn't want to give mafia too much information, so, he said that he could only do it once, meanwhile he can do it everytime.

You questioned this, saying it doesn't make sense when it makes complete sense. You guys are reaching for anything you can grab, and missing the important stuff because you're all nervous.

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

You kidding me? what evidance?!

All you said was balablabla noname is scum and so is nen becouse i said so.

You said lets vote nen for not being suspcious eariler too! I mean i really dont know how to respond to that!

When Rol said we lynch you if trucks flip town you chickened out and tried to look for another lynch, its obvious to me your just buying time.

Thats not a revenge vote, i only unvoted you until i confirm Mario's claim, but looks like my questions for him didnt set will with (why afraid he will screw up again?)

Your scum Proff and it will take more than a shaky role claim to convince me other wise.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:

By weird, my only question about the whole thing was that if he had my paper, why didn't he try to read it much much earlier?

This is a question that you scum still have yet to ask....and really, it is the ONLY question that has any real importance. Questioning the validity of claims or that he said the first time he can identify the item and then later saying he will indeed get the item again? That's all bullshit because he could simply be covering that part up.

The only question is why didn't he try to read it earlier.

That's why all of this looks like flailing to me. You can't even properly analyze evidence.

Trust Proff you wont even know an evidance even if it kicks you in the face.

I didnt what to bring this up until Mario is online so i dont give time, but first you know is the item name.

Mario still didnt say what his item name was. Why ? becouse he thought about the role claim but the item name.

You cant be confused if you have an item or not coze the item has a feaken name!

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

You kidding me? what evidance?!

All you said was balablabla noname is scum and so is nen becouse i said so.

You said lets vote nen for not being suspcious eariler too! I mean i really dont know how to respond to that!

When Rol said we lynch you if trucks flip town you chickened out and tried to look for another lynch, its obvious to me your just buying time.

Thats not a revenge vote, i only unvoted you until i confirm Mario's claim, but looks like my questions for him didnt set will with (why afraid he will screw up again?)

Your scum Proff and it will take more than a shaky role claim to convince me other wise.

Exactly, there is no evidence.

You've hung back the entire game, contributed nothing, continue to contribute nothing. Most of your discussino revolves around "meta" things not directly relating to game events.

You flipped quickly on the noname thing when you forgot to even ask yourself "why protect FF by doubting the theory". He tried to protect a townie, you said. What does that matter, a townie would've been killed regardless? You think he believed linkz but tried to cast doubt for that? Gimme a break. Your comment was coached.

Rol's comment has everything to do with his logic being flawed. Even noname agreed that it's flawed logic.