By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

theprof00 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Got my PM

Vote: rad

I agree, we need to eliminate our liabilities early on.

vote: rad

Yes! we should. Lol!!

HoS on Spurge for being logical!!

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Maybe I'm remembering the player list incorrectly, but we were originally at 11. 2 mafia is quite weak there, so it's likely there were already 3 when the missing player(FF) was added.

In addition to Truck's reasoning, I believe we were stable at 12 for at least a day. Even if it was less time than that, I trust Stefl not to be so amateurish as to not do a reroll if he has to.

theprof00 said:

I agree, we need to eliminate our liabilities early on.

vote: rad

I take it radishead has not metamorphed into a swan in the past year?

radishhead said:
This is starting to feel like the Prof lynch bandwagon- I'm not normally the one to say it, but why don't we stop for a minute and try to do some actual scum-hunting?

Nevermind prof, no need to answer my question.

TruckOSaurus said:

If this were to go through all the way Wonk would be soooo mad. Which would be very funny so I'm gonna

Vote: radishhead

I don't get the joke re: Wonk.

TruckOSaurus said:
God I miss timestamps! All I can rely on are post IDs, noname's was 4490211 and moreno's was 4490214. Very close but unfortunately this could mean a couple seconds apart or a couple minutes apart...

If memory serves, the timestamps were two minutes apart.

TruckOSaurus said:

If this were to go through all the way Wonk would be soooo mad. Which would be very funny so I'm gonna

also curious about this

noname2200 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

1. I don't get the joke re: Wonk.

TruckOSaurus said:
God I miss timestamps! All I can rely on are post IDs, noname's was 4490211 and moreno's was 4490214. Very close but unfortunately this could mean a couple seconds apart or a couple minutes apart...

2. If memory serves, the timestamps were two minutes apart.

1. A few games back, Wonk proposed to lynch radish on the first day because he could be seen as a weak link even if he was town. The town didn't take to kindly to that suggestion and in the end lynched Wonk instead.

2. Thanks for that info... so it means moreno could be lying to avoid some heat here.

Signature goes here!

It's just a coincidence that I seem to make it near the end of most of my games, I'm sure

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Well folks, I'm gonna be off for the rest of the day and most of the weekend. I hope to comeback with tons of stuff to read!

Signature goes here!

"A couple of minutes apart."

That is more than enough time to enter and see noname's post.

radishhead said:

I promise to read all messages this game (I admit I used to skip most of them)

WHAT

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

radishhead said:

I promise to read all messages this game (I admit I used to skip most of them), and I am definitely mafia this game!

You left out the most important part, FF!!

theprof00 said:

I asked you why the items are confusing. You have shown no reason why you said that other than, "it's non-standard". A mug is not a glass, but serves the same purpose. Is a mug confusing?

That comparison makes no sense to this game. Obviously you use a glass for water/ juice/ soda and a mug for milk/ coffee/ hot chocolate. :P I think you are taking what I said a bit too far and trying to find something odd about it when there simply isn't. Items are not usually part of a mafia game. That is what I am trying to get at. OK?

theprof00 said:
The rules specifically states that items are not player bound, and yet you failed to mention that, which is really the key point I'm getting at. You don't even seem to know the reason for it being confusing.

What? I never said they were player bound. I didn't really say anything about them besides acknowledging that they exist...

radishhead said:
This is starting to feel like the Prof lynch bandwagon- I'm not normally the one to say it, but why don't we stop for a minute and try to do some actual scum-hunting?

In my experience, your first vote is more of a joke vote than anything else. Nothing is really meant by it, but I am surprised we got so close to lynching someone before everyone even had the chance to post in the thread. Obviously, everyone wants to do "scum hunting", but on day one it is a little harder to do with nothing to go on.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089