By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

spurgeonryan said:
Nen. I have. Twice now. You want more exact details like what my role is, specific item, etc? You two first. Pm, role claim and item please.

No you didnt. You said your item is bound only to you, so that means you cant discard it nor pick up other items.

But later you said you can pick up items.

The question is this...can you have two items at the same time or you lied in one of these two posts?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No I'm not a serial killer and it makes no sense for an item to not only shield the user from harm, give out a clue about the game setup AND to give out the name of the killer (or of a killer for that matter).

Are you mafia? I'm not sure I've seen you write that yet.

I'm not Mafia either. Did you really have my name on your message?

Yes, did you really pick up spark flint?

Yes.

Going back to your message. If my name is really there, it should mean something or else it's just Stefl playing with your mind sending you a random name and I don't see why he'd do that but I honestly can't see how my name could be connected to the content of your message.

@rol: Stefl does make his own rules but there's certain limits a mod must never cross and a power that would plainly give out the name of the killer completely defeats the purpose of the game.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
I already explained about my item like I. The last five posts. Did you miss it? It is an American expression. Take whatever to the grave. Maybe Rol will school me and say it is not an American expression. Anyways, you are putting something where nothing is. Read previous explanations, you will find the same answer there.

I really dont see it, i read your posts but i didnt understand what you meant....guessi'll take you word for it >_>

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RolStoppable said:
@prof

I'd like you to post the full message of your fortune cookie. Word for word.

Thats not allowed in mafia.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
radishhead said:

Generally killing one town for a guaranteed mafia kill the next day is a huge win, especially at this early stage of the game- only thing though; how would killing prof (or trucks) expose the other as a guaranteed mafia/town member? Could someone explain it to me in simple terms, because I've been following this whole fortune cookie thing, I thought, but I didn't think we had any proof that prof is telling the truth about the way that he can see who holds what item - unless I've messed up again - this could be a big gambit by prof because he's certain that trucks is mafia, and if it turns out that trucks is town, then it sounds like people are getting ready to lynch prof (which would result in 2 town kills, imo). Sorry I rambled for a bit there, but I hope you all understand what I'm trying to say

No, you're absolutely right, it's illogical to say that me being town certainly means Trucks is scum, or that Trucks being town means I am scum.

Why is that illogical? Did your mysterious cookie message maybe say something that you didn't tell us?

Or do you think that the cookie gave you a fake hint?

It's possible that the name has a relevance that we're just not understanding yet.

Around the Network

This was in the rules section, for people unclear about picking up items:
"-if certain conditions are met a player can find an item while he holds another one, picking up the found item will discard the previously held item"

It does say item claims won't be punished in any way. I would like to write it word for word if I'm allowed.

theprof00 said:
It does say item claims won't be punished in any way. I would like to write it word for word if I'm allowed.

That rule is already pretty specific...

I'll try to re-word it more succinctly:

The one who kills will get the chance to pick up the item of his target.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:

That rule is already pretty specific...

The question is, is this an item claim or a pm quote?