By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

According to the fortune cookie whoever got the scrap zinc is the killer and at the back there is a name (trucks). Prof is town according to Mario. Spurge claimed he protected me so we have 3 towns so if all of them are telling the truth then we have 3 confirm town.

Ok I want some clarifications about your Item spurge. This one is really bothering me for a while now.

You said that if you die it goes with you, Correct? This one gave me the impression that your item is player bound and can't discard it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4495629

But then you said you can have a different item, correct?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4499390

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Trucks is an afterthought compared to this.

I would rather go after Trucks first. We have some "solid" evidence against him as opposed to "guess work" or whatever you want to call it towards Linkz. I was and still am suspicious of him, but we should use your note and proceed to go after Trucks first.

There's no solid evidence. I didn't visit Final-Fan in any way last night, I didn't leave my house last night, I don't hold his item today ( never held it at any point in time). There's absolutely no reason for my name to be included on the back of prof's fortune cookie message which is why I'm guessing prof made that part up.

Is your role a "writer" or "messenger" or something like that?

No it's not.

Signature goes here!

noname2200 said:

This might be a language barrier thing, but I'd like to make sure I understand you correctly. I believe you're saying:

1) You saw prof's response. That post was lengthy, and so you drafted a lengthy reply to it. But by the time you were about to post your reply moreno had already been hammered.

2) Rol's suspicion of you is based primarily on his ignorance of your playstyle. Reading up on the last round should allay his concerns.

As an aside to this point, if I'm understanding it correctly, I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean by it.

3) Rol has tunnel vision for you, and his accusations against you are inconsistent with his other posts.

Is this correct?

1. Yeah, I am making a lenghty post aswell. I was about to post it but I saw Rol's hammer vote. My intention was not just help moreno  but to relay attention to prof I think his action was reall scummy at that time.  I am intending to vote for a no lynch at that time aswell. 

2. Absolutely, It takes time for me to post a lenghty post. I screwed up a lot in the previous round with my awesome grammar (maybe you should read it aswell) so I really don't want to mess up again it happened again here when Prof got confused with sentences on my posts.http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4496332

3. Rol said I don't have an alibi which I really have "MC thread". He even posted that himself. Add to that it takes time for me to post lenghty post See the inconsistencies? The other reason are in my post before.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=141736&page=29

Anyway, I felt Rol is being stubborn. TBH.

PS:Took me awhile because I forgot to reply. 

NoCtiS_NoX said:
noname2200 said:

This might be a language barrier thing, but I'd like to make sure I understand you correctly. I believe you're saying:

1) You saw prof's response. That post was lengthy, and so you drafted a lengthy reply to it. But by the time you were about to post your reply moreno had already been hammered.

2) Rol's suspicion of you is based primarily on his ignorance of your playstyle. Reading up on the last round should allay his concerns.

As an aside to this point, if I'm understanding it correctly, I'm not entirely sure I understand what you mean by it.

3) Rol has tunnel vision for you, and his accusations against you are inconsistent with his other posts.

Is this correct?

1. Yeah, I am making a lenghty post aswell. I was about to post it but I saw Rol's hammer vote. My intention was not just help moreno  but to relay attention to prof I think his action was reall scummy at that time.  I am intending to vote for a no lynch at that time aswell. 

2. Absolutely, It takes time for me to post a lenghty post. I screwed up a lot in the previous round with my awesome grammar (maybe you should read it aswell) so I really don't want to mess up again it happened again here when Prof got confused with sentences on my posts.http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4496332

3. Rol said I don't have an alibi which I really have "MC thread". He even posted that himself. Add to that it takes time for me to post lenghty post See the inconsistencies? The other reason are in my post before.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=141736&page=29

Anyway, I felt Rol is being stubborn. TBH.

PS:Took me awhile because I forgot to reply. 

EBWOP* 

Bold

"Yeah, I was making a lenghty post aswell"

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Ok I want some clarifications about your Item spurge. This one is really bothering me for a while now.

You said that if you die it goes with you, Correct? This one gave me the impression that your item is player bound and can't discard it.

But then you said you can have a different item, correct?

Good find.....can't believe we all missed that.

Was that a slip-up spurg? I wanna hear what you have to say about this.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Nobody knows how to quote?

Putting words in mouth I think NoCtis. All. I said is that I have an item that I used to protect you night one. That is all I will give out. The second statement was a what if one to trucks I believe. On my phone so cannot check links and post.

Anything else? Funny that I am in your spotlight yet again NoCtis, while everyone else is elsewhere. Sadly if you did end up lynching me it would not serve town because we already know your mafia. We would find out nothing new. Let me restate that, we already have it in our minds that you are scum.

Going after me is a lost cause dude. My saving grace is that tonight I can potentially use my item to protect someone. And if mafia does attack me then hopefully someone is watching and they get snatched. Also am I really worth the waste of a lynch?

When I turn up town you die no matter what then. So as said before you should stop this vendetta agaknst me. Even though I am easy prey. Which is why I think you keep returning to me. At least I know my weaknesses.

No, he didnt put words in your mouth.

You said "I say that my item can only be used to help someone. It is not an item used for my own welfare. So if I die the item just goes with me."

but later you said "Maybe tonight if I am still alive I will get a different item. Then this will all be for nothing."

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Nobody knows how to quote?

Putting words in mouth I think NoCtis. All. I said is that I have an item that I used to protect you night one. That is all I will give out. The second statement was a what if one to trucks I believe. On my phone so cannot check links and post.

Anything else? Funny that I am in your spotlight yet again NoCtis, while everyone else is elsewhere. Sadly if you did end up lynching me it would not serve town because we already know your mafia. We would find out nothing new. Let me restate that, we already have it in our minds that you are scum.

Going after me is a lost cause dude. My saving grace is that tonight I can potentially use my item to protect someone. And if mafia does attack me then hopefully someone is watching and they get snatched. Also am I really worth the waste of a lynch?

When I turn up town you die no matter what then. So as said before you should stop this vendetta agaknst me. Even though I am easy prey. Which is why I think you keep returning to me. At least I know my weaknesses.

What's with the hostility? I just want some clarification.  No need for the mumbo jumbo BS you just posted. 

And I put words in your mouth?  read the link. Sigh.

"I say that my item can only be used to help someone. It is not an item used for my own welfare. So if I die the item just goes with me."

"Maybe tonight if I am still alive I will get a different item. Then this will all be for nothing."

I just want clarifacation from this.

spurgeonryan said:
No hostility. See the Prof for hostility.

@ nen

Thanks for posting it. Actually do not know. It probably will go I to the pool as well when you come for me tonight.

hostility is part of the game; see: psychological warfare. :D

spurgeonryan said:
@ nen
 Thanks for posting it. Actually do not know. It probably will go I to the pool as well when you come for me tonight.

huh? you what....huh ?

spurgeonryan said:
No hostility. See the Prof for hostility.

@ nen

You are not really making any sense. You clearly have said that it goes with you if you die so which is it?