By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

theprof00 said:

Trucks is an afterthought compared to this.

I would rather go after Trucks first. We have some "solid" evidence against him as opposed to "guess work" or whatever you want to call it towards Linkz. I was and still am suspicious of him, but we should use your note and proceed to go after Trucks first.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
:3 me thinks we need an official time limit.

Nope.

spurgeonryan said:
:3 me thinks we need an official time limit.

Why ask for a time limit when things are moving so fast? I am thinking the exact opposite...

Nintendo still doomed?

Linkzmax said:
See I can agree with you(especially if you and mario are both town) that I've been bad this game. But it's hilarious how bad you've been, and you're actually trying.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

Oh, dear, dear... this is fantastic.

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

Trucks is an afterthought compared to this.

I would rather go after Trucks first. We have some "solid" evidence against him as opposed to "guess work" or whatever you want to call it towards Linkz. I was and still am suspicious of him, but we should use your note and proceed to go after Trucks first.

The day is not over yet. I'm having fun poking the other players and seeing how they react. :D

Around the Network

Classic self-centerism thinkin mario would have scanned me instead of you if he had a cop item situation. = I don't believe mario fully
Hence, why would I trust mario saying you are trustable? = Even if it's legit, YOU could be a godfather.

IF I knew it was legit and am godfather, I'd also think I'm next to get scanned since mario's vote has been on me most of the day. Even if Trucks is my scummate, sacrifice and then coast. You're attempt at saying I'm an upset godfather for not getting scanned night one is simply laughable.

It's like we suddenly just got a brand new day. This is awesome. Time to reevaluate everything.
Well.. I already had you pegged for town, so not really any new information to me, but golly, this is a treasure trove.

I bet the scum are sitting back and laughing while we are arguing this out....

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
If you are lying about who you are Mario..shudder...it will not be good. But if you are mafia, it would be suicide if you were wrong. Am I right mafia pros? Shall we trust him?

The most important question for you to ask right now is: what do you think?

Is the game even any fun if you depend on others to think for you?

In any case, we don't need a time limit right now.

spurgeonryan said:
If you are lying about who you are Mario..shudder...it will not be good. But if you are mafia, it would be suicide if you were wrong. Am I right mafia pros? Shall we trust him?

I'll make this easy for you. If I was mafia role claiming "cop" it would be suicide, unless we have more than one cop in this game. However, in a game this small I would assume we only have one. If there was another cop he could easily come forward and say he is such, but if someone does that they are most likely mafia pretenting to be a cop, not the other way around. Again, because I am not lying and I doubt we have more than 1 "cop" type player in the game.

Nintendo still doomed?