By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Okay, that whole random voting prof thing makes me feel really uneasy- it was like a joke that got too far, and I think that the Mafia actually took control of it at one point to try and get a confused lynch on Prof.

@The voting me thing: Is that a jokey vote thing, or do I have to genuinely defend myself against being a "liability", despite not having done anything wrong yet? :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

This is starting to feel like the Prof lynch bandwagon- I'm not normally the one to say it, but why don't we stop for a minute and try to do some actual scum-hunting?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

We are scum hunting!

radishhead said:
Okay, that whole random voting prof thing makes me feel really uneasy- it was like a joke that got too far, and I think that the Mafia actually took control of it at one point to try and get a confused lynch on Prof.

@The voting me thing: Is that a jokey vote thing, or do I have to genuinely defend myself against being a "liability", despite not having done anything wrong yet? :o

Yet is the key word here

Also, it's highly unlikely the Mafia could have profitted from the votes on prof. Anyone putting him at L-1 would have drawn considerable attention to himself, even worst when it comes to the person who would have hammered. This means that right now, I'm suspicious of moreno since if you consider how close his vote and noname's unvote were, he probably thought his vote was putting prof at L-1 but he did it anyway.

Signature goes here!

But I swear, I'm not Mafia- you're doing it wrong :(

Watch me on YouTube!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

Yet is the key word here

Also, it's highly unlikely the Mafia could have profitted from the votes on prof. Anyone putting him at L-1 would have drawn considerable attention to himself, even worst when it comes to the person who would have hammered. This means that right now, I'm suspicious of moreno since if you consider how close his vote and noname's unvote were, he probably thought his vote was putting prof at L-1 but he did it anyway.

I promise to read all messages this game (I admit I used to skip most of them), and I won't hammer anyone by accident! :D

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yet is the key word here

I promise to read all messages this game (I admit I used to skip most of them), and I won't hammer anyone by accident! :D

I'll hold you to that and if you hammer someone I'll assume you wanted that person dead.

Signature goes here!

morenoingrato said:
May I? May I? It would be so funny.

Vote: Prof.

What were you referring to when you said "it would be so funny"?

Signature goes here!

I saw noname's unvote, that's why I voted.

Unvote: Prof.

God I miss timestamps! All I can rely on are post IDs, noname's was 4490211 and moreno's was 4490214. Very close but unfortunately this could mean a couple seconds apart or a couple minutes apart...

Signature goes here!