By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

XD

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Linkzmax said:
So prof, your cookie told you that a killer gets the victim's item. Or did it tell you that Trucks got FF's item?

Ah I see I hadn't spelled it out as I thought I had.

I had a fortune cookie.

I did not know what it did.

I ate it and was told that I feel invincible. The message inside says "A dead player loses their item to their killer" (paraphrased), on the reverse, "trucks"

Thanks for clearing it up. I'm certainly not the only one that thought there was some margin for interpretation.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, your pros list left out one very good player.
Trucks.
Again, and I don't know how many times I have to come back to it, Trucks is a very very good player. The fact that you didn't even mention his name in that group is a credit to his prowess.

I am tempted to remove your name from the list for this comment.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. You disagree, or what?

I just was correcting you. I meant nothing in regards to suspects or your post content etc etc. Just that I felt credit where credit is due. I'd say the same for FF as well...it's just that he's dead.

Holy cow, the town is better off by lynching you. You really are an idiot.

Don't know how I missed that lol.

theprof00 said:

I had a fortune cookie.

I ate it and was told that I feel invincible. The message inside says "A dead player loses their item to their killer" (paraphrased), on the reverse, "trucks"

So I was completely off. X^(

This, I assume, is why you went after Trucks later the next day. Why spurge thereafter?

Around the Network

Try and keep up :P

from the start.
I was very excited to find out what it did.

Linkzmax said:
Try and keep up :P

Reading is hard...

Spurge, did you say you had your item from the start as well? I don't remember

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:

I had a fortune cookie.

So I was completely off. X^(

This, I assume, is why you went after Trucks later the next day. Why spurge thereafter?

I just figured I may as well give spurge a shot, since he's weak and suceptible to claims f that nature.