By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

noname2200 said:
Linkzmax said:

3. Oh well, not the first time I've been wrong about Stefl and broken roles.

Please elaborate. Part of the issue I have with your earlier post revolves around this point. Is there something in the past that makes you question his competence?

And as an unrelated aside, I side with prof on your point 1. "My conclusion was correct, therefore my logic must have been correct" is a blatant fallacy.

Stefl gave Mafia a role that automatically told them when they were targeted, although not what power they had.

Around the Network

So prof, your cookie told you that a killer gets the victim's item. Or did it tell you that Trucks got FF's item?

Lynchee L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
NoCtiS_NoX radish mario  rol      
TruckOsaurus prof          
theprof00 linkz
nen  spurge

RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes TruckOSaurus
radishhead unvotes
spurgeonryan unvotes
theprof00 votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes xxain
spurgeonryan votes theprof00 and unvotes xxain
linkzmax votes radishhead
linkzmax votes theprof00 and unvotes radishhead
NoCtiS_NoX unvotes
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes noname2200
nen-suer votes votes theprof00
supermario128 votes linkzmax
RolStoppable tries to quadruple-vote but fails
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes theprof00
RolStoppable votes nen-suer and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
spurgeonryan votes theprof00 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes nen-suer
supermario128 votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes linkzmax
RolStoppable votes theprof00 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes theprof00

Rol... you really are awesome, you make about 50% of the votecount

@linkz - correction: he had a role that knew if he was targeted not they

noname2200 said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

So you were told who the killer was instead of being able to make a pick? Why can't you just say that?

YES!

Except... it's possible that he's simply the person who received the item, and mafia have their own pool. Ie; mafia kills a person and can assign items to the members. IIRC we had a similar game where mafia could take powers from townies and distribute them among themselves however they wanted.

So why haven't you pressed him?!

I have!

Nobody cares, and he's just denying it flat out.

Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

1. You said I already know radish is town. I've been calling him scum. Try and keep up

"calling FF town because of a table"

Do keep up and stop being "smart". It's obviously tiring you out.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

I know it was very innocent thing to say, but please don't respond to posts.

theprof00 said:
Stefl1504 said:

I know it was very innocent thing to say, but please don't respond to posts.

OOH... um yeah... I am tired and was pissed... sorry^^

RolStoppable said:

I don't quite understand what's going on right now, but I know that there are four top-tier players left: prof, linkz, truck and noname. Lynching the wrong one of them today will give the mafia an opportunity to reduce the pool of top-tier players to two which will make manipulation of minds much easier afterwards. Especially when the two remaining top-tier players happen to be mafia.

noctis is highly suspicious for various reasons and seems to be the safest bet. No huge risk involved here.

Unvote: prof

Vote: noctis

In order to arrange a successful lynch for a top-tier player we need more information to go on. Item claims that may or may not be true don't really help at this point. If Day 2 helped us to understand discussions from the previous day better, then Day 3 will shed even more light on everything.

What's happening is that we're having a fight

Er...try to keep up!

I just want to fit in...:(

And don't sweat the "top-tier players" thing: not only is the list subjective (did you notice how all four of us voted to lynch moreno?), but putting off a lynch because of this is counter-productive. I agree that the four of us are probably harder to lynch than many others, but statistically we're as likely to be scum as anyone else, and if you're afraid of our ability to manipulate others (pot, meet kettle...) and you think one or more of us is scum, I'd say it's in your best interest to remove that influence earlier rather than later.

Linkzmax said:

Stefl gave Mafia a role that automatically told them when they were targeted, although not what power they had.

...was it at least one of those wacky power games where everyone is superpowered?

theprof00 said:

I have!

Nobody cares, and he's just denying it flat out.

You did press, but when he explained his (self-consistent) story you just backed off. I guess I'm just curious to hear why you didn't step forward with these facts earlier.

Stefl1504 said:

I meant "they" in the singular sense. :D