By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

So that's four useless items now.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

The one i voted.........

proff its theproff.

-_-

So you only find one person suspicious? I was referring to a list of people who you might find suspicious, i.e. a similar list to the one I made, which I asked everyone to make. I would like to know everyone's thought on everyone else, so far.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

The one i voted.........

proff its theproff.

-_-

So you only find one person suspicious? I was referring to a list of people who you might find suspicious, i.e. a similar list to the one I made, which I asked everyone to make. I would like to know everyone's thought on everyone else, so far.

Very  suspicious:  Proff

suspicious: Rol > Noc > Mario > radish

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

I meant Meat, wasn't that usless or it was someone who said that?

Meat is confirmed to be useless. Its description has been revealed by Stefl (see: second post in this thread).

And on that bombshell i'll go to bed. 

*Sigh*

If I have to choose between Noctis and Prof then I will go with Noctis. People don't seem to want to go against anyone else... (Still waiting to see what NoName has to say)

Unvote

Vote: Noctis

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

@nen
I see.
Again whose lynch was i pusging today?
This is not a trick qiestion.
i have not pushed for noc as you imply.
this makes me think that have of your so called evidence is nonexistent.

Im surprised nobody asked how i knew that the mafia take the items of the people they kill.

Because I didn't have a drawing, I had a fortune cookie with that message on it. It further protected me last night and had a single name on it. Trucks.

This is why I was so adamant about going after Trucks and his item.

But since that has all fallen through, I'm not sure what to do now. Also, I've ditched the fortune, so someone may chance upon it sooner or later.

This is also why I asked why you hammered moreno instead of holding your vote.
I'm not sure that the same rules apply, but it was worth extrapolating the information to hammers as well. I assumed that all this information was immediately available to mafia, and since you didn't even seem to know what I was talking about, (see; why did you hammer moreno; fyi, I know why) I assumed that meant you weren't mafia, Rol.

lol, I'm not sure what you are looking for me to "talk" about.
I just told you everything I know for the sake of not having any mysteries later on.
I don't want town to go into day 3 wondering what I was talking about and not being able to explain, that is, should I be killed tonight.
Yes, the day is looking like it's coming to a close...this is why I explained myself.