By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Actually, that is pretty suspicious- I'll check out his posts (or lack of them) sometime (it will probably have to be tomorrow, since it's getting pretty late)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:

I didn't disappear. i was just reading the  "incoherent gibberish that gets us nowhere"  while "waiting for activity"

theprof00 said:
Im also wondering why you havent decided to look at nen when i wrote him off fairly haphazardly.
on that note, i wanted to say that my initial impression of nen being town might not be accurate.
like someone said he is really being quiet.
His initial thing about vetteman may have been a witch hunt.

I'm not being quite at all. I voted you and gave my reasons and nothing new worth mentioning happened after that.

I wasn't comfortable with how the focus fell on noctis either. I watched carefully and said, OK, maybe, this is possible scum, but then he votes himself, and the train seems to be leading to lynch before people even have checked in during day 2! ALmost half the people hadn't shown up yet!

Where was I "capitalizing" on moreno's mislynch? I'm not even sure I understand that logic.....capitalizing on moreno's mislynch to vote noctis...huh?

Proff stops the train, switches to Trucks. Ah, you mean how I prevented a completely reckless vote train, and then started doing what should be done during the day, discussion? It wasn't "something out of nothing". It was a good try using the rules to catch him, but as of yet, it looks like stefl planted some items in the pool that nobody knew about. This is information that nobody knew previously until I started investigating it. Had stefl not planted items, then all we would have had to do is ask Trucks what the item was, and then asked if someone discarded it during day 1. It was a good plan, but I was thwarted by stefl's trolling. Again, this is information discovered during the day, likely things mafia might have already known.

I fail to see how any of your vote support stands to reason. It seems to more fall to the slightest breeze. And since then, you haven't said a single thing because, oh yes, nothing is worth discussing according to nen-suer.

I think i chose my words incorrectly. i meant you toke charge of Moreno's lynch imo and I felt like you finally imposed your will on most of the town and your using that to force today's lynch

Even spurg broke down in front you and now he is pushing for Noc.

Game progress stopped back then and you didn’t even bother replaying to me, but now suddenly I got you attention because I didn’t "come up" with a something new to discuss?

If you want me spam useless and joke post to satisfy your needs all you need is to ask J

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
Oh and one asking for the cop to reveal himself.

Yeah i said that, funny you left the "if he got usefull info" part tho.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Lynchee L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
NoCtiS_NoX radish rol  spurge      
TruckOsaurus prof          
theprof00 linkz
nen        
linkzmax mario          

RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes TruckOSaurus
radishhead unvotes
spurgeonryan unvotes
theprof00 votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes xxain
spurgeonryan votes theprof00 and unvotes xxain
linkzmax votes radishhead
linkzmax votes theprof00 and unvotes radishhead
NoCtiS_NoX unvotes
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes NoCtiS_NoX
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes noname2200
nen-suer votes votes theprof00
supermario128 votes linkzmax
RolStoppable tries to quadruple-vote but fails
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes theprof00

nothing happened, I just wanted them to be at the top of the new page @ 50

NoCtiS_NoX said:
I would put some perspective on the item. Who discared Gold Zinc? It is also a useless item.

EBWOP I meant Goldchip

I just want to make sure, when you say useless do you mean it does nothing like truck's item?

In ROF scarp item can be used to create custom parts when combened with each other so maybe you guys are mistaken.

i have to say that its strange that the first 3 items revealed are all useless..

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Trucks, have you sorted out your suspicions yet? Looks like you caught up on reading by now.

I feel I'm coming back to Noctis when it comes to suspicions but I can't help but feel it's partly because I'm "out of it" right now and I don't feel like re-reading Day Two again (which I should do at some point).

Other than that, I don't share the suspicions people seem to have about prof. He's pulled some shady stuff but I've come to expect this for him by now. I'll never write him off as 100% town but he's not high on my list right now.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:

f you want me spam useless and joke post to satisfy your needs all you need is to ask J 

Who do you find most suspicious right now?

TruckOSaurus said:

..... but he's not high on my list right now.

Well then, who is? :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:

you want me spam useless and joke post to satisfy your needs all you need is to ask J 

Who do you find most suspicious right now?

The one i voted.........

proff its theproff.

spurgeonryan said:
Can I not agree with them? Do I have to have my own individual reasons? Also why are you still on this? I unvoted you. Nothing is going to get done here if we keep talking about you.

You have broke me, I give up pushing for you. NoCtis is my man now. Which should not matter to him, because I seem to remember him saying Yay, the last time I said I was going to vote for him.

coward you sicken me, didnt you tell radish not let Proff bully him around eariler.

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

I just want to make sure, when you say useless do you mean it does nothing like truck's item?

In ROF scarp item can be used to create custom parts when combened with each other so maybe you guys are mistaken.

i have to say that its strange that the first 3 items revealed are all useless..

Regarding scrap zinc, we don't know if the item is really useless. We only know that Final-Fan picked it up at twilight which could either mean somebody else discarded it because it was useless or the item pool contained items right from the start. Some people (Final-Fan, plus Trucks if he tells the truth) started without an item, so maybe Stefl wanted to generate more randomness by putting a bunch of items in the pool instead of giving everyone an item right from the start.

I meant Meat, wasn't that usless or it was someone who said that?