By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

RolStoppable said:

I've been thinking about the whole moreno thing and I have to say that he is an awful player. I don't know why he didn't even try to stay alive.

I had a good feeling about Final-Fan (the best actually), but he is dead too. Good job by the mafia.

Originally I planned to lynch prof on Day 2, because he was the first to pick on moreno and even claimed that he could smell mafia stench. But since moreno was a townie, it could only mean that prof was smelling himself when he said that. It was Final-Fan who really started the lynch train on moreno though and he was a townie, so I guess that prof isn't necessarily scum.

Noctis was here the entire time and just watched how others were voting for moreno. Seems to be the safest way for someone of the mafia, because if the town is about to lynch one of their own folks, there's no reason to step in.

Vote: noctis

I am also suspicious of radish, but he doesn't seem to be a real threat, so he doesn't need to be lynched immediately. noname seems to be the head of the mafia, but for now I want to focus on noctis.

It's funny you think that though. I tried to help moreno but obviously you hammered him  I was about to respond to Prof's lenghty qoute to me and  at that time that post gave me the impression that he wants me to cast the hammer vote because he really made an effort to convinve me but it gave me a different feeling and a very scummy feeling indeed and that was the summary of my supposedly reply to prof and I want to vote for a no lynch aswell  but you didn't gave me the chance http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4497685.  It's funny that you concluded that I am letting Moreno lynched in front of me when you posted something like this " Putting an end to this now to prevent any last minute votes". (That's from the link I provided). You could have just waited for the time limit but instead you opted to cast the hammer vote to Moreno.

BTW in case you didn't know we can vote for a time extension. 

@bold

Those are scummy words. keeping Rad is in the best interest of scum if he is town that is. 

RolStoppable said:

noctis placed his vote on radish and kept it there the entire time. Since I suspect both of them to be mafia, it would be a typical move of the mafia on the first Day.

I need to go back and read noctis' reasoning for voting radish, because radish wasn't really suspicious the entire Day.

A lot of contradiction. You are suspicious of Rad but according to you he was not suspicious the enitre day, which is it? So what is you reasoning for suspecting Rad??  I know your reasoning against me but it's full of contradictions but how about Rad? 

Anyway, I've got my eyes on you Rol.

So FoS: Rol

--------------------------------------------------------------

HoS on Prof too.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4497462

I really don't like the way you handled the Moreno thing. Don't focus on whether who is "right" but the arguments?? It's like you are sure that it will be a mis-lynch.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4497522

It's also really interesting you tried to avoid this one.

Anyway, I am more suspcious of Trucks now.

VOTE: Trucks

The timing of his vote is really great. On the middle where nobody can suspect him and  a good scum tactic. I agree I don't have a solid evidence to back it up but I am now going with my instinct.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The timing of his vote is really great. On the middle where nobody can suspect him and  a good scum tactic. I agree I don't have a solid evidence to back it up but I am now going with my instinct.

I was waiting for you response and you made a good argument; I'm was not comfortable at all how Proff and Rol toke control of the moreno vote train

and how their using its result to lynch you, but then you throw all that out of the window and vote Trucks becouse on yor samurai instinct!

That's a Gintama WTF! moment right there lol.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I was waiting for you response and you made a good argument; I'm was not comfortable at all how Proff and Rol toke control of the moreno vote train

and how their using its result to lynch you, but then you throw all that out of the window and vote Trucks becouse on yor samurai instinct!

It means I am on the fence with the 2 of them. I want to see how would they response but with Trucks. I am having this weird feeling he is just riding with the votes because he is a scum and just agreeing with the other people's arguments.  Well, just call it paranoia.

GIntama FTW!!! I am like Gintoki. Lol!! He is always right.

Has anyone played Resonance of Fate? Maybe that could help us to work out what these items do - "scrap" zinc sounds a bit useless, but in Pokemon, zinc can be used to increase special defence- I doubt that something called scrap zinc would be able to protect you from anything though. The "meat" definitely sounds useful though- is there a dog in Resonance of Fate? Maybe there is a serial killer that attacks with a dog, and the meat is a way of distracting the dog away from the kill?

Just throwing some ideas around

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
I think that RolStoppable is a mafia player.

He has wanted to vote me like the whole game, but does not see me as a threat, so he voted for Morenoingrato who he has more faith in making reasonable conversation that he has seen in other threads and around the forums. Sadly, Morenoingrato does not really push or argue anything when he is here so he was taken out. If RolStoppable would have known how Morenoingrato usually acts when in here he probably would have skipped him as well, since his silence is just as bad as my constant rambling and almost pointless arguments.

He keeps play threatening theProf, but it never sticks. I feel like theProf is doing a little dance with Rol, but in actuality he is in the Mafia thread coaching him along. I feel that Franken fran left because he was pissed about his role and it did not interest him to be mafia. Why else would someone agree to do a game and then take off? So Rol got his role and rather quickly figured everything out! I am sure that over the years he has checked in from time to time as well. Also he is a very smart cat so maybe he just picked it up really quickly like any game that he plays. But I think there is some help thrown in there by his main man the prof who interacted with him a shit ton during day one.

What is this?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4497462
No mention of Morenoingrato? Also interesting that you just happened to put down two people that you trust are town ,, Me and FF. Yes, you put down three others, but those are pretty good odds that at least two were right. Not sure about the other three. That sure would make you look good day two saying all of that.

I have no evidence and nothing else to say on the matter. But I feel like the prof and Rol are mafia. I will wait and see a bit at what they say and how they act before I vote for one of them today. May even change my mind. But that is just what my feable mind has noticed .

Going by the vote history for Day One, I would say Rol is definitely not afraid to vote for anyone. I agree with you that prof did do a lot of parenting with Rol but the vibe I get from it is that prof is really excited to have Rol joining our group and wants him to have a good time so he sticks around.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Has anyone played Resonance of Fate? Maybe that could help us to work out what these items do - "scrap" zinc sounds a bit useless, but in Pokemon, zinc can be used to increase special defence- I doubt that something called scrap zinc would be able to protect you from anything though. The "meat" definitely sounds useful though- is there a dog in Resonance of Fate? Maybe there is a serial killer that attacks with a dog, and the meat is a way of distracting the dog away from the kill?

Did you read the thread?

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

Did you read the thread?

If you mean the posts in the thread, yes- I've read them all; if you mean the OP, no

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

NoCtiS_NoX said:
nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

It means I am on the fence with the 2 of them. I want to see how would they response but with Trucks. I am having this weird feeling he is just riding with the votes because he is a scum and just agreeing with the other people's arguments.  Well, just call it paranoia.

I've only cast one "real" vote  on Day One and it was the one for moreno. The timing of my vote was dependent on my schedule, there's no master plan behind it but if you wanna talk about carefully timed moves we can talk about the guy who casually mentioned moreno could be vanilla just as the day was about to end.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

I've only cast one "real" vote  on Day One and it was the one for moreno. The timing of my vote was dependent on my schedule, there's no master plan behind it but if you wanna talk about carefully timed moves we can talk about the guy who casually mentioned moreno could be vanilla just as the day was about to end.

Oooh I am scared! then please do so. Discuss with me and the others.

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Did you read the thread?

If you mean the posts in the thread, yes- I've read them all; if you mean the OP, no

Ok if you do then you should know by now the answers are in the OP, Correct? (items)