By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

radishhead said:
To sum up this whole "to lynch or not to lynch" debate in a way that even I could understand it:

It's generally a good idea to lynch suspicious looking people, because even if they turn out town, it reduces the number of potential mislynches the next day. Assuming there is only one or two iffy players in a group, you will end up with 4/5 pretty much guaranteed towns, and the rest of them must be the Mafia

Yay radish gets it! Well, mostly.

radishhead said:

No lynch is much more decisive though- it's like saying "today, I don't think there should be a lynch." Whereas not voting at all is just like "whatever happens, I don't want to be a part of it"

More goodness. :)

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Why do you get the impression that I'm defending him? I just didn't think we should lynch him before he got the chance to defend himself - and it looks like my decision was a good one

And this is why you're scum

radishhead said:
I'm pretty satisfied with moreno's responses- imo we shouldn't lynch him today.

I hope Rol isn't scum, because holy cow the activity that has been spurred is phenomenal.

I won't be around at deadline, but I agree with the arguments against moreno. He's just as likely to be scum as radish to me, so I'll put my vote where I think a lynch can actually happen.

Unvote: radishhead
Vote: morenoingrato

Unvote

Vote: No lynch

While I am still suspicious of the people I listed earlier, I would rather play it safe than mislynch an innocent player. Like I said before, if we get it wrong it is another free kill for the mafia. Without substantial evidence I'd rather not lynch someone day one. The odds are much greater that it would be a mislynch than actually work out in our favor. No one is lurking now, so there is no "lynch the lurker argument" either.

Linkzmax said:
Unvote: radishhead
Vote: morenoingrato

Well, this puts him at (L-1) with Rol only unvoting him because he wanted to hear from you and I first. I just hope we didn't make the wrong decision...

Also, is there a reason you posted 2, 5, and 3 times in a row instead of just making longer posts? I probably would have made those ten posts of yours with 2 posts.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Frankly I don't care if it's the right decision or not. Town doesn't win with cowardice.

And shorter posts are easier to create as well as reply to. I used to make long posts with many quotes in them, but then someone wants to comment on everything and you have massive quote pyramids with 10 bullet points of conversation.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

I'm equally suspicious of moreno & noname, but not confidant to vote either.

So i think I'll play it safe for today and vote: no lynch.

Since you're equally suspicious of moreno and noname and the we all know the moreno side of this argument... I would be very interested in knowing what supports the noname side of your suspicions?

Why do you always skip all my posts and read the most recent one :(

Like I said mostly for him pressuring Linkz regarding his "FF is most likely town" stand when Linkz point was 100% logical.

He even brought that issue again saying that there is a good chance that stefl assigned a role to FF, but forgot to add him to the game table neglecting he fact that FF name was not present in the final player list that stefl surely used to create the game.

And i don't know why, but proff post about Linkz & noname argument seemed "unnatural" clicked with me. Ican picture this as a mafia act.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Cowards die in shame.

Also, everyone remember to reread the thread at some point during day 2.
Dont focus on who was "right" about a lynch. Focus on the arguments.
If im gone know that the people i trust to an extent arr noname, mario, radish, spurge, and ff.
People im on the fence with are rol and linkz.
People i slightly distrust, nen,noc and trucks.

Lynchee L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
radishhead noctis

morenoingrato prof final-fan spurge
 trucks  noname  linkz  
no lynch radish  nen-suer supermario

Day 1 will end around 17:15 MESZ/15:15 GMT/11:15 EDT!
There are 10 votes placed on players, currently the day would end in a lynch of morenoingrato.

Vote history:

theprof00 votes theprof00
noname2200 votes Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus votes theprof00
noname2200 votes theprof00 and unvotes Stefl1504
supermario128 votes theprof00
spurgeonryan votes RolStoppable
spurgeonryan unvotes
Final-Fan votes theprof00
noname220 unvotes
morenoingrato votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes supermario128 and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
theprof00 votes radishhead
TruckOSaurus votes radishhead and unvotes theprof00
morenoingrato unvotes
frankenfran votes theprof00
final-fan unvotes
radish votes limelimit
radish votes no lynch
final-fan votes spurgeonryan
NoCtiS_NoX pre-votes RolStoppable
morenoingrato votes limelimit
FrankenFran left the Arena never to be seen again.
RolStoppable joined the Arena on a quest for a huge monetary reward.
RolStoppable votes theprof00
linkzmax votes radishhead and unvotes supermario128
RolStoppable votes limelimit
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
RolStoppable votes spurgeonryan and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 votes limelimit
theprof00 votes morenoingrato and unvotes radishhead
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes spurgeonryan
noname2200 votes no lynch
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX
Final-Fan votes moreno and unvotes spurgeonrya
n
RolStoppable votes morenoingrato and unvotes noname2200
spurgeonryan votes morenoingrato
nen-suer votes no lynch
TruckOSaurus votes morenoingrato and unvotes radishhead
noname2200 votes morenoingrato and unvotes no lynch
RolStoppable unvotes
linkzmax votes morenoingrato and unvotes radishhead
supermario128 votes no lynch and unvotes theprof00

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Cowards die in shame.

Also, everyone remember to reread the thread at some point during day 2.
Dont focus on who was "right" about a lynch. Focus on the arguments.
If im gone know that the people i trust to an extent arr noname, mario, radish, spurge, and ff.
People im on the fence with are rol and linkz.
People i slightly distrust, nen,noc and trucks.

Don't flatter yourself. You aren't so good that you will be the mafia's first victim. As for myself, I hope that I will be given a free pass on the first Night, because this is my first game.

As for the other things that have happened in the mean time, it was good to see that the remaining players checked in. The current vote tally puts moreno at six votes and with two votes being withheld at the moment (moreno's and mine), this will result in a lynch unless both of us vote for a non-moreno option.

I could put a sudden end to this now, but with only two and a half hours left to go, I'll just let time run out. Maybe there's still one or two things to talk about, maybe I can think of a question I want to ask before Night falls.

Quite the opposite, I'm expecting that post to be a reason why I'm left alone. I'll explain later.

"Dont focus on who was "right" about a lynch. Focus on the arguments"

Insecurity?