By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:
radishhead said:

No lynch is much more decisive though- it's like saying "today, I don't think there should be a lynch." Whereas not voting at all is just like "whatever happens, I don't want to be a part of it"

I know, I wanted to be part of the "on the fence" people.

Except, had you read the rules, you would have known (as someone also brought up) that by the time limit, any non-votes are thrown out, thereby, you not voting is equal to the vote pool only being 11, meaning that it only takes 6 to lynch instead of 7. So really, you are casting a vote for the popular lynch without looking like you're casting a vote.

No, that's not similar to no lynch at all, especially given that no lynch only had one vote, and a couple users were at 3, pushing 4.

And as I said, I was waiting, unless you have a time machine, prove me I wasn't going to vote for anything.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:
radishhead said:

No lynch is much more decisive though- it's like saying "today, I don't think there should be a lynch." Whereas not voting at all is just like "whatever happens, I don't want to be a part of it"

I know, I wanted to be part of the "on the fence" people.

Except, had you read the rules, you would have known (as someone also brought up) that by the time limit, any non-votes are thrown out, thereby, you not voting is equal to the vote pool only being 11, meaning that it only takes 6 to lynch instead of 7. So really, you are casting a vote for the popular lynch without looking like you're casting a vote.

No, that's not similar to no lynch at all, especially given that no lynch only had one vote, and a couple users were at 3, pushing 4.

And as I said, I was waiting, unless you have a time machine, prove me I wasn't going to vote for anything.

So then why are you trying to convince people that your non-vote was similar to a no-lynch vote?

Seems like you're just trying to smooth over accusations. Either you wanted a lynch or you didn't.

Don't tell me "Well, the main thing I wanted is to have the day finished at some point, and I not casting a vote on anyone is not the same as no-lynch, but it's also simmilar." and then a minute, when I show you just how wrong you are, you say "oh well it really wasn't that at all"....

..You know what, it doesn't matter. You 're freakin' mafia, I can smell it off of ya.

I'm also very confident that he doesn't have a beneficial role...I've been reading him very closely.

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
I'm also very confident that he doesn't have a beneficial role...I've been reading him very closely.

You're the man, prof. Now we just need another three people to make it official.

Why does this make me uncomfortable...

Lynchee L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
theprof00 supermario

radishhead trucks linkz noctis

morenoingrato prof final-fan rol  spurge      
no lynch radish  noname          

Day 1 will end around 17:15 MESZ/15:15 GMT/11:15 EDT!
There are 10 votes placed on players, currently the day would end in a no lynch.

Vote history:

theprof00 votes theprof00
noname2200 votes Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus votes theprof00
noname2200 votes theprof00 and unvotes Stefl1504
supermario128 votes theprof00
spurgeonryan votes RolStoppable
spurgeonryan unvotes
Final-Fan votes theprof00
noname220 unvotes
morenoingrato votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes supermario128 and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
theprof00 votes radishhead
TruckOSaurus votes radishhead and unvotes theprof00
morenoingrato unvotes
frankenfran votes theprof00
final-fan unvotes
radish votes limelimit
radish votes no lynch
final-fan votes spurgeonryan
NoCtiS_NoX pre-votes RolStoppable
morenoingrato votes limelimit
FrankenFran left the Arena never to be seen again.
RolStoppable joined the Arena on a quest for a huge monetary reward.
RolStoppable votes theprof00
linkzmax votes radishhead and unvotes supermario128
RolStoppable votes limelimit
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
RolStoppable votes spurgeonryan and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 votes limelimit
theprof00 votes morenoingrato and unvotes radishhead
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes spurgeonryan
noname2200 votes no lynch
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX
Final-Fan votes moreno and unvotes spurgeonrya
n
RolStoppable votes morenoingrato and unvotes noname2200
spurgeonryan votes morenoingrato

Looks like todays action is going to be over soon, dear spectators, the croud gathered down in the Arena are streamlining their actions in order to come to a result! Also the last person has hit the Limelimit-Button, which means that sometime soon the Arena will be flooded with a bunch of limes in order to force a decision from the players. Of course I am just kidding! But there is a timelimit active now, so we might give the competitors, down there, in the Arena, a little help with killing someone if not all the players have made a decision!

EDIT: Also, thanks for giving me so much entertainment guys, this game is much better than Round 36! Keep it up!

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

So then why are you trying to convince people that your non-vote was similar to a no-lynch vote?

Seems like you're just trying to smooth over accusations. Either you wanted a lynch or you didn't.

Don't tell me "Well, the main thing I wanted is to have the day finished at some point, and I not casting a vote on anyone is not the same as no-lynch, but it's also simmilar." and then a minute, when I show you just how wrong you are, you say "oh well it really wasn't that at all"....

..You know what, it doesn't matter. You 're freakin' mafia, I can smell it off of ya

I am not voting, therefore, I am not lynching anyone myself.

I'm equally suspicious of moreno & noname, but not confidant to vote either.

So i think I'll play it safe for today and vote: no lynch.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:

You're the man, prof. Now we just need another three people to make it official.

Why does this make me uncomfortable...

Oh, do you suddenly have doubts in your investigative skills?

More like if I'll wake up in the morning.

RolStoppable said:
nen-suer said:

I'm equally suspicious of moreno & noname, but not confidant to vote either.

So i think I'll play it safe for today and vote: no lynch.

Well, the mafia is in a tough position right now. If moreno is mafia, they certainly aren't going to lynch him now. If he isn't, the mafia can't jump at the opportunity to lynch him, because that could cast doubts on them as well.

So if moreno is indeed a mislynch for the town, the safest option for a member of the mafia is to refrain from lynching anyone for today.

I'll be watching you, pal.

it's actually a common mafia tactic nail in the coffin of a fellow mafia.

morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:

..You know what, it doesn't matter. You 're freakin' mafia, I can smell it off of ya

I am not voting, therefore, I am not lynching anyone myself.

requoting myself. Maybe you'll read it this time despite having already responded to it.

"Except, had you read the rules, you would have known (as someone also brought up) that by the time limit, any non-votes are thrown out, thereby, you not voting is equal to the vote pool only being 11, meaning that it only takes 6 to lynch instead of 7. So really, you are casting a vote for the popular lynch without looking like you're casting a vote.

No, that's not similar to no lynch at all, especially given that no lynch only had one vote, and a couple users were at 3, pushing 4."