By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

(...)

On a broader note, I believe we've cut down on the lurking-lurkers since Monday: the only person who'd still qualify for that morenoingrato. It doesn't help that he's been logged on for the past hour at least, but hasn't answered the question I put to him over an hour ago. Perhaps he's answered a similar question earlier, and I missed it in my prior browsing?

Mario isn't posting much, and the bulk of that has been in defending himself from prof's questioning, but I don't quite put him at "lurking" status.

moreno hasn't even voted for anything yet.

spurge hasn't voted, but he is constantly posting. That's at least something.

nen hasn't voted yet either, but he hasn't posted in a while.

I just need to convince all of these people to lynch you, plus a few more.

Moreno did vote for a time limit, though, and he did so while spurge was getting double-teamed by noctis and ff. I believe he was the first to formally vote for the time limit. He had also earlier voted for prof, which put prof at L-2.

Spurge is an interesting observation. I hadn't noticed until now, but his only vote was a joke vote on you before you started playing. He's jumped on board most of the "suspicion" bandwagons, but he hasn't joined a single one with a vote yet, despite being online frequently.

I had noticed that nen's not voted yet. His contributions to the me vs. Linkz match strike a chord with me: I'll have to review, but my memory tells me that he was egging me on one minute, and then flipping on me as things died down. It might have been justified, and even if it wasn't I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's something I'd noticed.

Finally, why not try convincing me to vote for me? We've already had one near suicide!

Around the Network

As I said earlier, I'm willing to change my mind about voting for a no lynch should it seem suitable, and moreno definitely looks like a possibility- however, it really looks like the main reason that people want to lynch him is because of his inactivity. Not that this isn't a legitimate reason, but I think that we should at least give him a chance to defend himself before we go crazy

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

he was just online 2 minutes ago, to boot.

radishhead said:
As I said earlier, I'm willing to change my mind about voting for a no lynch should it seem suitable, and moreno definitely looks like a possibility- however, it really looks like the main reason that people want to lynch him is because of his inactivity. Not that this isn't a legitimate reason, but I think that we should at least give him a chance to defend himself before we go crazy

Speaking personally, his inactivity is only a portion of my suspicion. The rest is outlined in my posts above. You have been reading them, right?

Quick summary: after being mostly MIA, he jumped in, claimed everything was off-topic, voted for a time limit, and has resumed being MIA. He's been directly asked, at least twice, to explain this, and he has failed to do so in spite of being logged in for at least the past two hours.

He has, in short, been given a chance to defend himself. He has apparently chosen to waive it.

What's the vote count, by the by?

Around the Network
Lynchee L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
theprof00 supermario

radishhead trucks linkz  noctis

morenoingrato prof final-fan rol        
no lynch radish  noname          

Day 1 will end around 17:15 MESZ/15:15 GMT/11:15 EDT!
There are 9 votes placed on players, currently the day would end in a no lynch.

Vote history:

theprof00 votes theprof00
noname2200 votes Stefl1504
TruckOSaurus votes theprof00
noname2200 votes theprof00 and unvotes Stefl1504
supermario128 votes theprof00
spurgeonryan votes RolStoppable
spurgeonryan unvotes
Final-Fan votes theprof00
noname220 unvotes
morenoingrato votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes theprof00
Linkzmax votes supermario128 and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
theprof00 votes radishhead
TruckOSaurus votes radishhead and unvotes theprof00
morenoingrato unvotes
frankenfran votes theprof00
final-fan unvotes
radish votes limelimit
radish votes no lynch
final-fan votes spurgeonryan
NoCtiS_NoX pre-votes RolStoppable
morenoingrato votes limelimit
FrankenFran left the Arena never to be seen again.
RolStoppable joined the Arena on a quest for a huge monetary reward.
RolStoppable votes theprof00
linkzmax votes radishhead and unvotes supermario128
RolStoppable votes limelimit
NoCtiS_NoX votes radishhead
RolStoppable votes spurgeonryan and unvotes theprof00
theprof00 votes limelimit
theprof00 votes morenoingrato and unvotes radishhead
RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes spurgeonryan
noname2200 votes no lynch
RolStoppable votes noname2200 and unvotes
NoCtiS_NoX
Final-Fan votes moreno and unvotes spurgeonrya
n
RolStoppable votes morenoingrato and unvotes noname2200

huff... keeping up with Rol was fun^^

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

Moreno did vote for a time limit, though, and he did so while spurge was getting double-teamed by noctis and ff. I believe he was the first to formally vote for the time limit. He had also earlier voted for prof, which put prof at L-2.

Spurge is an interesting observation. I hadn't noticed until now, but his only vote was a joke vote on you before you started playing. He's jumped on board most of the "suspicion" bandwagons, but he hasn't joined a single one with a vote yet, despite being online frequently.

I had noticed that nen's not voted yet. His contributions to the me vs. Linkz match strike a chord with me: I'll have to review, but my memory tells me that he was egging me on one minute, and then flipping on me as things died down. It might have been justified, and even if it wasn't I'm not sure what to make of it, but it's something I'd noticed.

Finally, why not try convincing me to vote for me? We've already had one near suicide!

You are right, you should vote for yourself. I've read the rules of the game and you aren't allowed to talk about it outside of the thread, unless your role allows it (i.e. mafia). But you did just that a couple of days ago on your own profile's wall when I told you that I don't like this mafia game. I was allowed to do that, because at that point in time I wasn't a player. However, you were.

QED.

You are mafia. Now commit public sudoku.

On a sidenote, spurgeonryan is pretty much confirmed to be mafia as well, because he chimed in.

Ah, but it doesn't say "i.e" mafia, it says "e.g" mafia. And my role, which I am publically claiming now, is that of Recruiter of Potential Future Mafia Players. This allows me to talk about the game outside the thread by telling Potential Future Players ("PTP") about the general game rules.

But I shall commit public sudoku, as a sign of good faith. Challenge Level 4, even, because I am a Hardcore soduku Gamer.

Moreno is currently online.
Wonder if he'll stop by.

Okay, I'm here.

What am I supposed to say anyway?

Rol and Prof.

Okay, I'll try to respond to all of your doubts and issues, give me some minutes.