By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Hmm, noc held goldchip, discarded by rol on day 1 apparently.

Oh and yes, this is why I initially called radish a liar. I held meat and it specifically said it was useless.

Around the Network

Well we already knew that from the OP, but that is something.

Also in my exchange with Trucks, he said that he had discarded his item on day 1. He also knew his item was useless.

Can't trust scum's words. Meat was already declared useless so he could have just been going by that.

Noted, but from what I know of Trucks' playstyle as mafia he makes it a point to only tell the truth. Secondly, he didn't have an item on him at his lynch.

Around the Network
Lynchee L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
Radishhead noctis prof    
linkzmax noname spurge    

NocTiS_NoX votes radishhead
noname2200 votes linkzmax
theprof00 votes radishhead
spurgeonryan votes theprof00
spurgeonryan votse linkzmax and unvotes theprof00

spurgeonryan said:
So are we good Mario? You ready to vote?

Nope. I still want to hear from Noname and Noctis. Specifically, I want them to item claim since we know about everyone else's item. From there we can narrow things down quite easily and figure out who the remaining mafia is (are). If someone is lying about their item we can easily find that out too from scanning them, so it will be in their best interest to tell the truth... I am inclined to believe they are both pro town, but they are not involved enough to get a solid "read".

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It's crazy that two people haven't even appeared yet- it's one thing being missing for Day 1, quite another not turning up during day 4. If it does turn out that one of them is mafia, then we should make a rule or something stopping this from happening

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
It's crazy that two people haven't even appeared yet- it's one thing being missing for Day 1, quite another not turning up during day 4. If it does turn out that one of them is mafia, then we should make a rule or something stopping this from happening

noname is breaking his own proposed rules apparently.

supermario128 said:

What item did you have on day three and do you still have that same item?

@Certain people: I've been gone for about 24 hours, half of which was the weekend. Before that I made my position and expectations clear, and gave my vote. If you guys are expecting an apology, you shouldn't hold your breath. I implicitly promised to play the game, not to devote my life to it. -_-

@mario: At dawn I picked up Goldchip. "Its shiny, but it has no particular use." I dropped it immediately.

At twilight I picked up Piece of paper. "On it find the following information:
The one who hammers will get the possibility to pick up the item the lynchee has hold at the moment of his death."

I've since dropped it, or rather I tried to drop it last night and was told that I would do so as soon as it is day. Spurge's story makes me wonder if the protection ability prof spoke of isn't actually tied to the paper rather than the cookie, though.