By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Hmm I see the flavor is making it a point to try and make me suspicious, likely a last bit of help for the mafia he handicapped from the start.
Reasoning: We haven't had flavor like this from the start.

Also, the gun that nen had last night I wasn't able topick up. I was told that I didn't know how to use it and left it behind and instead found another item. A "coin for killing a gun toting mafia". Doesn't do anything.

Around the Network

Stefl I think you made a mistake. prof is still alive

nobody lynch linkz until I can get a read-through.

At this point he's one of three things:
1. Jester
2. Frustrated mafia (odd given he's been playing like this all game with actually some good teammates)
3. Intentionally trying to throw a wrench in the cogs.

theprof00 said:
nobody lynch linkz until I can get a read-through.

At this point he's one of three things:
1. Jester
2. Frustrated mafia (odd given he's been playing like this all game with actually some good teammates)
3. Intentionally trying to throw a wrench in the cogs.

I'm guessing Godfather myself, which fits pretty well with the facts we know so far, as your re-read should demonstrate. Barring a guilty scan from mario on anyone else, I prefer to lynch him today.

Vote: Linkz

I'd rather not vote anyone until Mario reports in with any scan findings

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

linkzmax: Town
Item: Pater Mask

Linkz, I would like you to explain what your item does.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

mario, we were supposed to same time, but here ya go
"Pater Mask
This mask will render the carrier really unpopular. And additionaly you are not allowed to get rid of it."

So much for being the pope/godfather, eh?

Interesting. I was guessing it had the function of concealing your "true" identity. What better item for the godfather to have then a mask to hide behind.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Again, it'd be quite pointless to have a godfather who is easily identified by the cop anyway. It's funny though, I didn't ask for clarification but I assumed the mask made me a miller. Instead if anyone points out the obvious, I will night one kill them the first chance I get. That being said, it's probably 6vs1 here, but possibly 5vs2. You guys might want to lynch me here anyway.(Again if you point out the obvious, I will end you)