By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ok ok wait a minute. Rol and Noname had the same item on day 1 if both are town then Town is uber uber powered. Now ROl Got it again. Hmmm.

Ok I am here. Will the day end?

Noname claims to have had it night 1 and 2. Now Rol claims to have it.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ok ok wait a minute. Rol and Noname had the same item on day 1 if both are town then Town is uber uber powered. Now ROl Got it again. Hmmm.

Day One: noname

Day Two: noname

Day Three: Rol

Okay, I will end day soon.

Linkzmax said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Noname claims to have had it night 1 and 2. Now Rol claims to have it.

Ok, I got confused for a second there. lol

Night 3 Start!!!

nen-suer was playing Leanne, Mafia, the item he held will be revealed at dawn.

Around the Network

Oh, how happy I am that I am able to tell you that Garigliano no longer is wasting the air around him, someone shot him precisly in the head, I just loved how his blood splattered all over the place, so now my dearies I can tell you the identity of the one who left the arena on his own to mysteriously vanish on his own... it was no other than Lagerfeld himself... I think he had an rather unplesant encounter with some dogs at the gate.

Frankenfran played Lagerfeld, RolStoppable played Garigliano and was his replacement, both town - they brought the following item to the itempool: Goldchip, RolStoppable held no item at the point of his death.

nen-suer brought no item to the itempool and held a gun at the point of his death

Day 4 START!!!

A dog attack? Maybe there is a serial killer after all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Hmmm... Serial killer? interesting..

I think you just admitted that you are a mafia.. Only 1 kill at night 3. I won't have even guess that there is a 3rd party. Tsk.. Tsk..

Only mafia can know this info. It means Rad as a scum targeted a different target and  it's possible SK is among our ranks. I am now looking at Linkz. If noname is to believe. Linkz was blocked by him.

Vote: Rad

NoCtiS_NoX said:
radishhead said:

Hmmm... Serial killer? interesting..

I think you just admitted that you are a mafia.. Only 1 kill at night 3. I won't have even guess that there is a 3rd party. Tsk.. Tsk..

Only mafia can know this info. It means Rad as a scum targeted a different target and  it's possible SK is among our ranks. I am now looking at Linkz. If noname is to believe. Linkz was blocked by him.

Vote: Rad

Wait what? There were two deaths on night 3  - your inability to see that looks very suspicious. I think you're trying to get me lynched as the most easy target, and one of the only people that is confident  that you're the last mafia.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh wait, I read the flavour wrong

Watch me on YouTube!