By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

I take it back.. I targeted.. radish??

Around the Network

There has been no re-interest, just a drunken fancy. Good look spurge. Hopefully radish can learn a thing or two from you

spurgeonryan said:
Why is everyone voting Nen-Suer again?

Was that a serious question?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Let us recap...

Mario ==> Cop
Spurge ==> Doctor
Prof ==> Cookie Monster
Nen ==> Mafia
Linkz ==> Mafia (most likely)
Rol ==> ???
Noctis ==> ???
Radish ==> ???
noname ==> ???

I'm leading to pro town for the last 4 players, but we can't be completely sure.

Nintendo still doomed?

Your spine is weaksauce

Around the Network

Panda Express usually does give me double fortune cookies

spurgeonryan said:
Another Fortune cookie?

Did you even read any of my posts? lol

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:

Obviously the mafia assumed I would be protected so they went after the person I cleared, because they don't like having 100% confirmed town players. It looks like everything worked out for the best. Although, it almost seems like the mafia have all but given up since Linkz admitted to trying to kill Prof. (Unless that was suposed to be a joke) Either way, I scanned Nen last night and he is in fact mafia. His weapon is the "1191.45 Auto".

Vote: Nen

How do you guys feel about a double lynch on Nen and Linkz? Not sure if Stefl will even allow it, but it is an interesting though.

You already stated you intentions of voting me & Linkz since yestreday, but why are so eager to double lynch?

I'm a confirmed mafia right? So lynch me and to eliminate any doubt in your claim from the town and go after Linkz tomorrow!

I'm not sure if you planned this all alone, with you partner or it was just an impulse, but even with that horrible claim you actually got away with it.

You used Prof Claim to fabricate an obvious fake claim when you knew that Trucks lynch will make prof fully trusted.

I don’t mind a tit for tat. You will be lynched tomorrow after my mislynch and you partner (Rol, noname) after that.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Of course Mario and the professor could have just gotten rid of Trucks, who seemed to have no power so that we would trust Mario and theprof. Prof even said that he would throw his own mafia brethren under the bus if it meant winning. Is there any proof that this is not the case?

Then we quickly get a story about how it was very odd that no one was touched last nght. It all seems to easy to me. Why was no one touched, and no one heard, picked up, or saw anything last night?
Rol is supposedly busy playing some crappy 3rd party game, linkz is drunk playing mafia, and mario is here with out a doubt saying we should instantly vote nen.

Getting rid of Trucks at this point & like that is  no way a mafia tactic, Mario just saw a chance and toke it.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

spurgeonryan said:
Why is everyone voting Nen-Suer again? Because he seems scummy.