By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

damn! that was a long read.

So we have Trucks with 4 votes and mario with 4 votes.

Now I would like to hear from trucks.

TBH I would like to vote for No-lynch. I want to have a lot of info. as much as possible getting to day 3 without someone getting lynch.
I want to give the Item pool a chance. You guys are so focus on lynching you forgot the possible items the players can get in the item pool. This game main attraction are the items and you guys never had the thought of utilizing the item pool. No one ever tried to discuss it. Sigh.

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
What's the name of the item?

I'm assuming you were referring to me. I already named it, but it is the "Scanning Tool". <===== This time with quotes.

I played ROF and I remember the item you use to scan enemies was called "Clairvoyance".

Gold chip, scrap zinc, spark flint and meat are all items from the game.

So why would stefl assign a new name to your already existing item? 

You have a point there. That's why I am having second thoughts on Super mario's item.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

TBH I would like to vote for No-lynch. I want to have a lot of info. as much as possible getting to day 3 without someone getting lynch.
I want to give the Item pool a chance. You guys are so focus on lynching you forgot the possible items the players can get in the item pool. This game main attraction are the items and you guys never had the thought of utilizing the item pool. No one ever tried to discuss it. Sigh.

That's true, but if we no lynch today then the mafia will have a huge advantage leading into day 3

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Although Clairvoyance can be the item of the watcher as well.

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

That's true, but if we no lynch today then the mafia will have a huge advantage leading into day 3

Then if we have mis-lynch then we could enter day 3 with a possible MYLO. 10 players with 3 mafia. 7-3. We mislynch today 5-3. We could enter day 3 with  nokills. Think about it.

For now I really want to utilize the Item pool. Stefl put an item pool for a reason. 

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Although Clairvoyance can be the item of the watcher as well.

watcher janai katsu...mafia da!

Yeah that's a possibility, but there is just too many inconstancies & contradictions for me to ignore.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@spurge and others

So what you're telling me...
Is that spurge has an item and no role and he is the doc.
And also that mario who has described himself as an item and "mafia slipped" that he thought himself as an item without a role, is NOT the cop.
And now a role that is often seen as being hand in hand (cop and doc) have very very similar pms, but MARIO is lying, on top of the fact it would mean no cop for town.

This is what I'm being told?

Spurge, half of the "mafia slips" he's been caught in. Accused of making up an item instead of a role (by nen), accused of backtracking about the item/role pm (by linkz/nen/trucks/yourself) on top of other problems cleared by your very revelation...... you're asking me why you didn't defend him? Spurge. Nobody believed anything he was saying that his pm was worded in a way that he described...but you have a very very similar pm. That is not a chance occurrence, and that is why it is so important as evidence, because it's too ODD to be true, yet your pm could verify it completely!

Mine, I'll say, has a role and an item and is specific.
But you, you....why didn't you defend him? We wasted pages and pages of discussion trying to decide on an answer that you already had!

Then theres also the question of many pages ago when i went after trucks saying i had a drawing.. I used my item to the best of my ability to corner trucks. By the end of the item discussion, mario says"i see what you were trying to do prof but (let it go)."
He knew that i didnt have a drawing and knew that i lied and could as mafia have easily taken the opportunity to finger me for scum
All he had to do was day that he can read the item and likely trick me into putting quotes around drawing. I would have to admit it hoping to not be lynched and then been lynched.
Still make more sense ro buddy up to a townie?

spurgeonryan said:
That is why I mentioned it first. Also I think if I told you if it was for or against it would tell you what I was talking about. Not really sure if it will help. But ... People basically know anyways I would imagine.

I have a med kit. I am nothing without the kit. Not a Doctor. So there was a question saying what is his role. Maybe he is just has an item like me. Maybe he is actually nothing. I asked Stefl what I am. He basically said a nobody.

Not sure if that helps anyone other than Linkz. Did I say too much? No idea.

Answer me this. Is there a way you could have thought you had the role of Doctor and DIDN'T have an item when reading your PM?

Signature goes here!

Lynchee L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
TruckOsaurus mario  radish  rol  noname  prof  
supermario128 linkz  trucks  spurge  nen  

RolStoppable votes NoCtiS_NoX
radishhead votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes TruckOSaurus
spurgeonryan votes NoCtiS_NoX
NoCtiS_NoX votes NoCtiS_NoX and unvotes TruckOSaurus
radishhead unvotes
spurgeonryan unvotes
theprof00 votes TruckOSaurus