By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 39 - Resonance of Fate Arena

Before you do anything be absolutely certain of what you are saying spurge. No more fuckups. I'm not specifically referring to you, but the many we have seen this game. We can't afford more.

Around the Network

I'll have to wait until the morning at least. I need more time, and definitely sleep.

hmmm that's quite a major revelation and one that puts a huge dent in the case of the people doubting the mario claim.
I'm going with town.

Vote: Trucks

Pretty much what I imagined. See it's not just that my PM explicitly states that I have an item, but the item name isn't something one would confuse with being a role.

Finishes flossing teeth.

Ok I'm off to bed now.

@Spurge, you really should've tried to defend mario a bit in a situation like that.

He thought he was an item, and you could be construed as simply being an item. You really need to pay attention spurge, but thanks for that info. That is huge.

Around the Network

lol what are you talking about? I'd be calling spurge an idiot if he thought his role was med kit, rather than essentially being a doctor because he carries the item med kit.

Fun fact: prof thinks one could easily go through day one believing his role was fortune cookie or small piece of paper.

spurgeonryan said:
Defend him? I voted for him! Why would the thought even cross my mind? What I gave you guys was all the defending I could give him. If someone like me can ask stefl or figure out what is going on with my own role or item, shouldn't he (professional) have figured it out instead of being confused on multiple things? Maybe I am just wrong for thinking that.

I did question him. I think he mis interpreted my question, because I asked if my item is always the same based on who I scanned the first night and he said I keep the item until death. It would have been helpful if he said, "Your item: Scanning Tool", but he never actually used the word "item" until he talked about scanning the person's item that I target. Thus, I thought I could get the item from the first person I scan and that my scanning tool was something else entirely. Make sense?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I've just woken up, and I'm leaving soon, but I think that this fortune cookie is the way to go - it's really our only solid piece of evidence, and we should definitely make good use of it (ie. voting trucks)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:
What's the name of the item?

I'm assuming you were referring to me. I already named it, but it is the "Scanning Tool". <===== This time with quotes.

I played ROF and I remember the item you use to scan enemies was called "Clairvoyance".

Gold chip, scrap zinc, spark flint and meat are all items from the game.

So why would stefl assign a new name to your already existing item? 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)