By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - State your race/ethnicity.

snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSFDrOxWCXY

"There is but one race--the human race."

stop listening to others and use your own brains

humanoid is a species like Dogs

but there are different races and breeds and they are all connected and differences have come through evolution.

I'll compromise and stop listening to you.  But I'll keep my mind open to those who actually have something insightful to say.

Around the Network
DeadNotSleeping said:
snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

but there are different races and breeds and they are all connected and differences have come through evolution.

I'll compromise and stop listening to you.  But I'll keep my mind open to those who actually have something insightful to say.

I would say what he said is pretty insightful. Maybe you should listen to him.

DeadNotSleeping said:
snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

that video you posted out there was typical communistic and liberalistic type of people

this thing that all people are equal is used again and again by them to promote blindness.its not only about races but about different cultures within races and other things.

its common sense and vision,when you look at people around the world,they look different.there is a reason for that.

there is a reason countries like western europe,japan,america are more developed than rest of the places in the world.there is a reason africans run fast.there is a reason chinese people are very spiritual.

White, New Zealander.

Nord.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:
snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

that video you posted out there was typical communistic and liberalistic type of people

this thing that all people are equal is used again and again by them to promote blindness.its not only about races but about different cultures within races and other things.

its common sense and vision,when you look at people around the world,they look different.there is a reason for that.

there is a reason countries like western europe,japan,america are more developed than rest of the places in the world.there is a reason africans run fast.there is a reason chinese people are very spiritual.

I agree with some of what you say but the reason you gave for some countries being more developed than others is nonsense.

You took a snapshot of the world as it is now (and has been for a while) to tell a short story. This doesn't tell the full story.

Where were the Europeans when the Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians etc., were the most advanced people on the planet?

Anyone alive then couldd have said the same thing you are saying now.

Hitler told his henchmen to look to India, a country of countless millions of people being ruled by a few thousand English whitemen to prove the Indians were inferior and the white (blue-eyed blond) were superior.

That's not much different from what you are saying now.

Who knows what the future holds in a hundred years if mankind is still here on this planet?

I'm told by my parents that my father's side is English and Irish, I don't know any more details other than that from his side. My mom is 100% Panamanian. I guess I'm one of a kind so far in this thread.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

3/4 Korean and 1/4 Ukrainian I think. I only speak Russian and English. Weird combination trololol.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

well frankly to ignore your race and nationality means you should stop speaking the language and following the culture associated with your race or nationality.

You would ask what would be an alternative culture.

There is no unique Global culture...

I was born in Canada but my parents are from Northern India.

"

English, German, Norwegian

6'2", blond hair, blue eyed Viking"

lol it reminded me of that...

NintendoPie said:
DeadNotSleeping said:
snakenobi said:
DeadNotSleeping said:

I would say what he said is pretty insightful. Maybe you should listen to him.

But how can I listen to him when he instructs me to not listen to anyone?

And as someone in the medical field I don't require the abridged mechanics of evolution to understand how it works.

So I find his words entirely uninsightful.  You on the otherhand seem to make for more enlightening conversation.  Perhaps you could elaborate why you found it to be insightful?  Because from where I sit, I am forced to wonder if he would have me disregard a good idea because it's not my own, or stick my fingers in my ears if I encountered an argument that I disagreed with.  Obvioiusly it would be impossible to not listen to anybody ever, so, without bias, would you care to explain how to 'use my own brains'?  I was under the impression that I already was.