By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Yup!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I thought this show was done after three or four seasons? Is it back?

Why isn't the toy line bigger? I have not seen any at Walmart.

I don't recall them ever canceling it, and there haven't been any "missed" seasons.  It's on schedule for a new season this "winter". 

As for why the toy line isn't bigger ... it's My LITTLE Pony. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Has anyone seen that sneek peak of Season 4 episode 1? It actually looks pretty good. I'll refrain from saying anything to avoid spoilers but watch the vid on it.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

Has anyone seen that sneek peak of Season 4 episode 1? It actually looks pretty good. I'll refrain from saying anything to avoid spoilers but watch the vid on it.

Second one looks a bit weird, wonder how it'll link in (maybe a play or something). The first and last are the ones that interest me the most. The first is something we've all wanted for a while and the last looks interesting.

I'm looking forward to it :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Alright I'm back on pony thread.

Equestria Girls turned out to be OK. Songs were better than S3 which is what I cate about. All signs for S4 are good.

I'm going to chill this season and not expect more than a good cartoon, as opposed to groundbreaking art.

As for me, I graduated and then decided teaching wasn't for me after all, so now I'm doing random job interviews with no experience.

I approve of this thread revival.

The second one looks the coolest, i'd say.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Pony music. THIS song I'm completely in love with. Everything I would want out of a song is in this. Probably not anyone else's taste but anyway.

Totally forgot about this thread. It seems Princess Luna is a tad bit jealous of Twilight. Haha.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Totally forgot about this thread. It seems Princess Luna is a tad bit jealous of Twilight. Haha.

I find it extremely believe that Luna could make EXACTLY the same mistake twice.  Maybe some kind of time travel or dream, or prank.  I guess she could be possessed, but that would more or less require the original possessing entity from the NMM days to have escaped the Rainbow O' Doom. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!