By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

Finally had a chance to catch up on all my tagged threads since coming back from Iceland (thankfully that's not many haha).

Liking the Japanese songs, they don't seem as cutesy as ours which means as a manly man it isn't so cringe-worthy to listen to haha.

Personally I think the humanised Fluttershy is adorable (surely you've seen chibi before and found that cute Khan?)

And that comic is pretty good haha. They seem to be a consistently good source of humour in this thread.

Around the Network

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
*Fluttershy image*

That's awesomes~ The art is really nice and the message is good too haha. I especially like the little pictures of the episodes haha, she looks so unamused in the one where she is trying to help Rainbow Dash choose a pet.

Hahaha I love the animated angel bunny in the cartoon above. He looks so cute & grumpy with his little crossed arms in the image where fluttershy has the door open LOL

PLAYSTATION NATION LADY OF JRPGS

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Retagging!

+ Wow that's awesome haha

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Heeeeya!, If anyone is playing the ios or android my little pony friendship is magic game, PM me, it seems to have a friend system and is reeeeally fun. They have just released a canterlot expansion too , cant wait to get Cadence, I totes loooove her

I'm pretty busy at the moment though so if i'm slow in replying to you, sorry in advance

Favourite Games of 2013 1.Tomb Raider(PS3) 2.Atelier Ayesha(PS3) 3.Virtues Last Reward (Vita)

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

^ Looks more like a blanket than a cape, but still awesome :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Final-Fan said:

Of all the ponies, Rainbow Dash is the last one I could imagine being lazy , maybe shes just waiting foir (or has just got) the new Daring Do novel LOL

Awww yeah:

http://www.nytimes.com/video/2013/05/12/business/media/100000002220706/equestria-girls-trailer.html

=3

It doesn't look that bad. =P