By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGChartz's Official My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic thread!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

This is pretty cool who has seen it?

This weekend, Toronto (interview w/ a teach-english-in-japan company)

Next weekend, Strongsville.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I hadn't seen that specific video, but I've seen at least one other video with the same song and probably at least 50% of the same pictures. To be honest even though the art is great I'm getting tired of mere slideshows. If the pictures were in a sequence that implied some kind of story that would be completely awesome though.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

insomniac17 said:

We have an announcement of an announcement! Season 3's starting date will be announced in the next 30 days

The My Little Pony Friendship is Magic crew is hard at work on the new season! Just between us ponies, we're less than 30 days away from announcing the season 3 premiere date/time!

Yo dawg, I heard you like annoucements so I annouced an annoucement so you can hype will you hype.

Around the Network

Any ideas as to why EqD hasn't posted the S3 announcement? I'm sure they know about it by now, it's their only job this summer.

Haha, true. I don't really follow them much but I noticed that they hadn't reported it.

They might not have seen that post, but they did post this... 

"We aren't 100% sure what this is yet, but on the Topdraw Animation website there is a section labeled "My Little Pony DVD", most likely a TBA name.  When clicked, it shows the information found above.  It looks like we may be seeing a Friendship is Magic movie in the near future.  While the completion date lists it at December 21st, chances are it wont actually show up until long after that (based on what we usually see from Topdraw).

66 minutes of glorious pony though.  Can you handle it?"

Also, if anyone is interested in Legends of Equestria, it looks like it will be playable at Canterlot Gardens (onsite or via download). Link.

Some of you have probably already heard this but it came out a few days and I love it.

TheKingofRedLions said:

http://johnjoseco.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=princess+luna#/d42s8gx