By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February NPD: X360 #1 426k, PS3 360k, Wii 228k, 3DS 262k, PSV 225k

about 210~220k for PSV,very close between VGC and NPD
well guess VGC don't care that(even console numbers they don't really care)

Around the Network

Vita on the mark then, still, very low :/

Nooo... Just Dance 2 was undertracked so my 9 million sales thread was waaaay to late... But my 10 million sales thread about it will certainly come sooner then I thought..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Wii outselling PS2 in US is no longer certain, Jan + Feb down over 500k YOY. They have to stay flat for the remaining 10 months just to hit 4m for the year, that obviously won't happen, we're seeing 50% yoy drops. Even if they somehow manage 3m this year in the US, that's around 41.8m, 4,4m~ off PS2.

Sony usually don't release PR?
I mean, it's vita's launch, they should release one!

Around the Network

Well, 3DS is actually doing pretty badly, really don't know, I guess the American market.

On the other hand, since last month, I no longer trust NPD the way I used to, so I'll take Vgchartz numbers and shipped numbers.

Didn't RE Rev release in February?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

pezus said:
Seece said:
Wii outselling PS2 in US is no longer certain, Jan + Feb down over 500k YOY. They have to stay flat for the remaining 10 months just to hit 4m for the year, that obviously won't happen, we're seeing 50% yoy drops. Even if they somehow manage 3m this year in the US, that's around 41.8m, 4,4m~ off PS2.

Yeah, I don't think it'll top PS2. It's weird, the same thing is happening with DS globally vs. the PS2. A few years ago it was almost a certainty that DS would overtake PS2, but now I don't think so.

The gap according to Vgcharz is 2 million.

Wait, Vgchartz is not credible when it comes to this type of stuff, right?

M.U.G.E.N said:

Yes, and it did so bad we are pretending it didn't.

morenoingrato said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Yes, and it did so bad we are pretending it didn't.

Any numbers yet?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!