By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS to buy Logitech?

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=205601996

Found this on engadget.

Don't know if it makes sense for Microsoft, but Logitech do make some good peripherals(and remote controls).

Around the Network

this better not mess with my gran turismo wheel if it happens

I hope not! Logitech make the best 3rd party peripherals and if MS buys them i bet that it will only be 360 stuff they make from now on... that would suck!

Damn i hate MS!!

indiancompanion82390 said:
this better not mess with my gran turismo wheel if it happens

it will

Microsoft better not.. otherwise they will be slowly becominig a monopoly again and hit by the court. Oh wait..  MICROSOFT BUY THEM OUT PLEASE.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soriku said:
MS will buy everyone it seems...

...Those rich bastards.
 Hey, I happen to study in the MICROSOFT ATRIUM at my college so leave MS alone. :P 

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
I hope not! Logitech make the best 3rd party peripherals and if MS buys them i bet that it will only be 360 stuff they make from now on... that would suck!

Damn i hate MS!!

I guarantee you that it would be "business as usual" at Logitech if MS buys them.

Microsoft doesn't purchase companies so they can reduce their market to 1/10th of its former status and lose money. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I like Logitech's wireless keyboards and mice.

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova

As long as this doesn't interfere with the GT5 wheel that Logitech/Polyghony promised us... I don't mind.

If MS does buy Logitech (that I doubt) I hope they keep the PS3 compatibility mode on their new DiNovo Mini

I want one of these babes for my PS3 :)

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

halil23 said:
Mistershine said:

http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=205601996

Found this on engadget.

Don't know if it makes sense for Microsoft, but Logitech do make some good peripherals(and remote controls).

Now this added to the the more reasons I hate Micro$oft

You realize that this is shit every company pulls, right?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"