By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Wii U Thread!: Pokemon Rubmle U coming to Wii U

Tagged games:

What old franchise should Nintendo revive first on the Wii U?

Star Fox 220 47.31%

F-Zero 110 23.66%

Wave Race 29 6.24%

Top-Down Zelda 55 11.83%

Show me the results. 28 6.02%

Total:442
IamAwsome said:

Just Dance 4 on the Wii U would be a good and a bad thing. Good because the casuals would be on board instantly. Bad because if the hardcore sees JD on the shelves, they'll flee instantly. Nintendo said that the hardcore comes first this time around, so I wouldn't expect anthing as casual as JD4 available at launch, but Just Dance, or anoher mega casual hit WILL be on the shelves at some point. 

The game is from Ubisoft, so it doesn't matter if Nintendo wants it or not during launch. If Ubi wants, it will be there.

And, tbh, I took that line from Iwata as something related with Nintendo rather than 3rd parties. To put an example, Nintendo prefers to have a Super Mario/StarFox title at launch than a WiiU Fit/Brain Training one.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Seen on a french website: http://www.nintendo-town.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13163:les-entrailles-de-la-wii-u&catid=84:wii2&Itemid=232

The website claims that the patent is from Nintendo.
Real or fake?

This thing will sell like crack!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

What jumps out at me about that list. Is that they have the game Shield Pose in there. I doubt Nintendo would make it a stand alone game, unless they are including it with the system (and with the other tech demos) ala Wii Sports. So this list kind of reeks fake to me.

Gilmour said:

Seen on a french website: http://www.nintendo-town.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13163:les-entrailles-de-la-wii-u&catid=84:wii2&Itemid=232

The website claims that the patent is from Nintendo.
Real or fake?

Based on what I see there, that's a Wii block diagram, not Wii U.

And if that's from the patent I think it is, it's definitly the Wii.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
IamAwsome said:

Just Dance 4 on the Wii U would be a good and a bad thing. Good because the casuals would be on board instantly. Bad because if the hardcore sees JD on the shelves, they'll flee instantly. Nintendo said that the hardcore comes first this time around, so I wouldn't expect anthing as casual as JD4 available at launch, but Just Dance, or anoher mega casual hit WILL be on the shelves at some point. 

Doesn't the XBOX360 have Just Dance?

Yes, but the hardcore already accept it as a gamr's system. JD started on the Wii, and that only escalated people's casual impressions. 

now they are saying that UE4 will be for platforms not yet announced

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/05/08/epic-the-intended-platforms-unreal-engine-4-is-aimed-at-havent-even-been-announced/

Soleron said:
"we’d love to see" = they don't have any information. If they wanted to tease that info they would have been more clear.

It reminds me of the tease from sometime before E3 2010  from IGN or whomever that Retro was working on DKCR.  But I'm not sure that "we're making the game everyone wants us to make" fits with making a Star Fox game.  That series is practically dead.  A Zelda reboot with more realistic graphics from Retro would be a much better idea.  That, or Metroid Prime 4/whatever...  E3 is going to be great, tho

@Retro Star Fox
God no! I still hope for a real Metroid Prime sequel. (loved 2 and 3, but want 4 to exist and be more like 1)

@Project Cars vid
Looks awesome.

@Unreal 4 news
Wii U no intended platform confirmed as is an already announced console. But maybe will it support down in the road.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Are the final dev kits for Wii U in the hands of the developers?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.